Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Orange is the New Black (Netflix) TV Show • Page 12

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by devenstonow, Jun 9, 2016.

1. currytheword

Trusted

I get where you’re coming from, but from a realistic standpoint I think it’s unlikely those conversations even happen for those who try to make the trips. Some probably feel even lucky to find someone to guide them in the first place. Can’t even personally imagine what it’s like.

2. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

The death at the end of episode 12 is gonna devastate me for a week. Never would’ve called that in the first few seasons.

3. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Good final season. Gonna miss a lot of these characters :tear:

Garrett L. likes this.
  4. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Finale is definitely one of my favorite series finales. With a cast of characters as deep as theirs they did a great job sending them all off. I especially loved getting to see all the people they dropped from the last couple of seasons. Definitely gonna miss this show

5. currytheword

Trusted

Seeing Natasha Lyonne crying onset during the credits also got to me. Show will be missed. Aside from the not great season 3, I loved mostly everything about it. Feels like it flew by too.

ECV, ghostedaway and PatRFinley like this.
  6. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Just finished the series and I have to say that my initial reaction to Maritza and Taystee not getting happy endings is disappointment/frustration, but I know in the long run I’ll appreciate them more because it truly hammers home the point of their storylines: immigration and the justice system being highly flawed.

Overall, I thought this was a great final season and a very well put together finale. The alternate version of “You’ve Got Time” and the bits during the end credits were such nice touches.

figureitout likes this.
  7. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

damn apparently Jenji Kohan's son died skiing in park city on tuesday

8. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I was a couple seasons behind but finally just finished, nice ending

9. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

I just spent the whole day re-watching season 4 and now I’m crying. Why’d I do this to myself

10. bedwettingcosmo

i decided to pick this up again and try to finish it. on the back end of season 5 and man is it a slog. hoping it picks up cause i heard the last season is really good.

11. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I think the last one was good enough to end on, wasn't like.... Mind-blowing, but definitely ended on a better note than a few seasons before

12. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I quit after 3 or 4. It just got real dumb.

13. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I thought the riot season was great. Gave the show much-needed momentum. Then it got bad again and I quit

chewbacca110 likes this.
  14. bedwettingcosmo

finally finished yesterday. yeah 5 was really hard to get through. 6 was decent and 7 was definitely the best. bummed on taystee's ending. really thought caputo was gonna somehow get her out. daya's end was pretty dumb and happened way too quick to not revisit.

not sure i've disliked a "lead" character more than piper.