Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

One Direction Band • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Kiana, May 8, 2016.

1. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

"Change Your Ticket" is a pretty blatant ripoff of "Girls" by The 1975.

2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

The most prominent one from midnight memories is probably best song ever sounding like baba o reily

I'm so glad Change your ticket didn't make the actual album. It's an awful song and didn't fit the album. I don't like the melody at all.

3. Kiana Jun 2, 2016
    (Last edited: Jun 2, 2016)
    Kiana

I'm still watching ppl fall. The part at 0:27 when Harry and Niall are slow dancing on stage and Niall drops him and then falls on him omg. Rest of the video sucks tho I need falls not tackles

Quin Stack likes this.
  4. Kiana

Interviews are so much better when someone can't talk and has to use one of those apps. ""If I was Beyoncé for a day I would do a concert performing some of her many hit including Single Ladies, Halo & Drunk In Love" just sounds better with a robot app. Also lmao at Liam revealing he didn't know what "hiatus" meant until they decided to go on one he's so dumb lol

5. WhosBroden?

Regular Prestigious

Hiatus should've been the name of their next worldwide tour. That would've messed with everybody.

I was listening to their debut yesterday and whilst it is and always has been my least favourite of their albums, I forgot how great some of the non-single tracks are. "Tell Me a Lie", "Everything About You", and "Same Mistakes" in particular are all quality.

Kiana likes this.
  6. Jakobindeed

My Whole Life is Thunder Prestigious

Bumping this because I realized how sad I'm gonna be in November when we don't have an album :tear:

FTank likes this.
  7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Zoshchenko likes this.
  8. Kiana

I was expecting the worst after the Ed sheeran comparisons before the song came out, but that wasn't unpleasant

9. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

Bumping because I've recently fell for Still The One

Take Me Home has so many fuckin bangers damnnnnnnnn

(Yearbook Edition or bust tho)

abbynormal and Kiana like this.
  10. Kiana

I miss them. I hear Niall's song on the radio a lot but I haven't heard anything about an album? Also what is that fool Harry up to????

RIP

Zoshchenko likes this.
  11. Kiana

I may have cried during this performance. all the boys were there to support him

abbynormal and TheWater(s) like this.
  12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Hope it's a Prince cover

Contender, beachdude42 and Daniel182 like this.
  13. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

Harry I love you but jfc

14. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

into it tbh

Aregala likes this.
  15. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

Screen Shot 2017-03-31 at 2.04.27 PM.png

hnnnnnnnnggggggg

16. Kiana

I'm trash so I'm sure I'll like whatever it is lol. I love the tone of his voice so much he'll have to release something pretty bad for me to write it off completely

Zoshchenko and Aregala like this.
  17. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

Aregala likes this.
  18. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

by which i mean it sounds like harry recorded a fun. album

Aregala likes this.
  19. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

Plus unlike Zayn (not to inevitably play that comparison), Harry actually has a streak of pretty successful writing and co-writing credits already under his belt. Very encouraging

20. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

21. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

lol

22. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Dear god why.

Zayn's been letting me down lately and I'm sure this will be even worse.

23. Kiana

Harold has the only star power from this band and I feel like he's smart enough to not allow his solo project to fail since it's most anticipated from 1D but I also don't wanna talk it up and have it suck lol. Cautiously but excitedly optimistic!!!

Aregala likes this.
  24. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Idk about "star power" but Zayn was the only voice in the group that ever struck me as memorable or distinctive. Still think Mind of Mine was better than it's gotten credit for, but judging by "Still Got Time" and the song with Taylor he's moving in a pretty bland direction that I'm not too into.

Niall and Louis have both had solo debuts now and neither made a big impact (in the US at least), and neither were anything special imo, so maybe Harry will break the trend and actually make something worthwhile lol

25. Kiana Mar 31, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 31, 2017)
    Kiana

Harry had my fave voice in the band and he's super charismatic and has lots of connections, and has the benefit of being the band favorite, so he'll 100% make a bigger impact than niall or louis and probably zayn. Zayn had the hype of being the one who quit but harry is the stand out member (even if imo liam had the strongest voice) and the most recognizable to the GP. Harry knows how to play the game as well. Tho with rumors of the direction he's going I'm curious how it'll be received. At the very least he has the hype on his side. I'm just so exciiiiiiited

Contender, beachdude42 and Aregala like this.