Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Olivia Rodrigo - The Sour Tour Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ccsc918, Dec 6, 2021.

1. ccsc918

existing

2. ccsc918

existing

Gonna try for Atlanta

3. FloatUpstream

Regular

At least for Chicago this venue seems smaller than what she should be playing. No doubt this sells out

4. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Shits gonna sell out instantly

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

The Met and Radio City seem like bizarre choices.

6. Tifoil

ñ

Welp, didnt got selected for the verified TM thing. Hope I can get tickets on regular sale

7. Cmoney86

Trusted

Got waitlist

8. ccsc918

existing

waitlisted, theres no general sale

9. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

yeah I got waitlisted

10. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Yeah there's no general onsale for this tour, your best bet is to wait until the days leading up to your show for production holds to be released (there probably wont be many though)

11. Tifoil

ñ

There is no general sale?! Ugh! Im having flashbacks of that Twenty One Pilots tour

12. ccsc918

existing

somehow ended up with a cheap ticket to the saturday aragon ballroom show so see ya there!

13. secondary market floor is $425 for NYC hahahahah

14. Tifoil

ñ

Got tickets for tonight show in Chicago at the box office! Face value, $71 including fees!

Dont pay scalpers and try at the box office the day of

15. Tifoil

ñ

It was a good show, but there were A LOT of girls passing out near me, cant imagine how it was near the front

16. ccsc918

existing

She was phenomenal night 2 in Chicago. My girlfriend even got a DM from olivia and she wrote out a tattoo for her which was amazing! We were barricade! I’ll post pictures and videos soon

Tifoil likes this.
  17. ccsc918

existing

my video is blowing up!

18. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I wish I could have tried to go in Chicago, but I was out of town this weekend. Hopefully she comes back soon!

19. ccsc918

existing

Went to Chicago Night 2 and Chesterfield last night, probably my favorite tour of recent memory, Olivia brings so much energy to that stage and the crowds for this tour has been so much fun. You can really tell she loves her fans by the times i've interacted with her and my friends have interacted with her. I'm super excited to see her start performing arena shows with amped up production but it was wonderful being able to say I saw her perform a 5k cap venue and a 2k cap venue on her first tour ever.

Tifoil and Now:Navigate! like this.
  20. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

I was in Chicago for TSSF and took my sister up to see this. Line was wrapped around the block by 9am, never seen anything like that in my life. She had the time of her life!

Tifoil likes this.
  21. Tifoil

ñ

Yeah! Not even the 2 times I saw Twenty One Pilots at the Aragon the line was that long. It was crazy! But the show was amazing

22. CuttingMyFingersOff

Trusted