Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Olivia Rodrigo’s Latest Song Blows All the Way Up

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. CAC3

Dog

This is a great song. I love to see people from our “scene” finding success in music elsewhere.

3. I can't believe I can say that muh boi from ATAL wrote and produced a #1 single. His production on the song is genuinely incredible, too

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  4. artbynickferran

nickferran.com

This song is undeniably great, and it's also so great to hear that a genuinely talented songwriter is behind it – ATAL was always underrated, so I'm glad Dan is seeing some well-deserved success now.

5. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I can’t NOT just hear him singing it lol even if the lyrics are weird for him haha

Ska Senanake and falafelmywaffle like this.
  6. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Wow, only now do I find out how many songs has he produced for pretty large artists! (let's say even Kimbra with a song I really adore!)

This one I wasn't familiar with, but it sounds great! I miss his voice though, miss ATAL!

Ska Senanake likes this.
  7. thatwasamoment

Since '06

The talent is obviously there. You can't take it with you is a masterpiece.

Keith Goodwin was posting about a song with Zac Brown. The scene stars are moving on to the big stage.

Ska Senanake and Bartek T. like this.
  8. marissalg

Trusted

got deeply invested in the background and drama surrounding this song thanks to tiktok and I have listened to it on repeat since it dropped. it’s great.

Ska Senanake likes this.
  9. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Song is a banger

Ska Senanake likes this.
  10. Peachfuzz

I'll be with you the whole way.

Sounds a lot like "We Don't Eat" by James Vincent McMorrow. Still like it.

11. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

I was very surprised to hear how good this song actually was. Really solid