Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Official Beard Thread • Page 3

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Tim, Mar 11, 2016.

1. You're a handsome man, Cwhit. :zeb:

2. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

3. John Lopiano

aka Broken Parachute Moderator

My hair is black and my beard is red. It's bizarre but people love it.

[​IMG]

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  4. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

I am known around school as "the kid with the beard"

5. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

25. the chin area of my beard has all sorts of white hair all of a sudden. kinda like it

6. An unknown woman called my store recently while I was not working and asked for the guy with the beard. They never called back or came in to see me. I have no idea who they are, what they want, or why I feel so great for being identified by my facial hair.

7. I've got a red patch that I'm sure will go white at some point in my thirties. Can't wait. :-/

8. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I think I've only shaved a handful of times in the past few years, my beard has pretty much become a part of my identity at this point.

9. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

I'm approaching 11 years since I was clean shaven

10. phaynes1

Regular

trimmed my shit last week and immediately felt the regret.

was at this point prior:
    [​IMG]

Tim likes this.
  11. Tyler

Regular Supporter

Still looking for a great oil or balm to use. I have Texas Beard Company stuff right now but I don't love it.

Tim likes this.
  12. Gonna use the same photo I posted in the Post Your Picture Thread.

[​IMG]

I've never gotten it to be very long, but other people in my campus' Vietnamese Club have said they envy how mine goes all the way around my face. My mustache doesn't touch my beard, though.

Tim likes this.
  13. alert=danger

Eat The City. Eat It Whole. Prestigious

I miss my beard. Stupidly shaved it off, and now I'm not sure I have the patience to grow it back.
    [​IMG]

Tim likes this.
  14. Do it.

15. alert=danger

I've just recently started dating a girl, and I'm still unsure what her opinions on beards are, so I'm gonna wait until I find out what she thinks.
    I'm still rocking longish stuble, so I'm not totally baby faced.

16. That's why hair grows slowly, man. She'll learn to love it slowly.

stnewton likes this.
  17. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Show her that picture you just posted in here. If she doesn't think that looks handsome, she's wrong for you.

18. alert=danger

Haha we're kinda doing it long distant me at the moment, so it may be a shock every time I see her. It will definitely be back at some point.

19. alert=danger

I think it's more my personal choice, I quite like the stuble over the summer. My beard will come back when the weather gets a bit colder later in the year.

20. I grew mine out when my girlfriend lived on an island for the summer. Haven't shaved since.

21. kidwithhelmet

WELCOME THRILLHO Supporter

This is the only balm I've ever used so I have nothing to compare it to, but it does what I want it to and I like the smell: http://goo.gl/11Ur4H

22. noxee

Regular Prestigious

This thread makes me sad. I had the irrational thought "hey it's been a year since I grew this beard, lets see what I look like without one". It was a good lesson on why I have a beard... Now the waiting game of growing it back...

23. Tyler

Regular Supporter

Thanks! I'll check it out.

24. ryan.conde

Who is Ryan? Prestigious

All theses beards in here meanwhile I can barely grow a mustache...

[​IMG]

25. shouts23

Hi, I'm Negan ;)

How long did it take most of you to actually grow one? I don't know if I should keep shaving or just let it grow.

Edit: Have never grown one before. So asking from a first timer perspective.