Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Office Christmas Party (Josh Gordon and Will Speck, December 9th 2016) Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Jul 26, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen Jul 26, 2016
    (Last edited: Nov 3, 2016)
    iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Starring:Jennifer Aniston, Jason Bateman, Vanessa Bayer, Jillian Bell, Jamie Chung, Rob Corddry, Abbey Lee, Kate McKinnon, T.J. Miller, Olivia Munn, Karan Soni, Courtney B. Vance, Matt Walsh, Fortune Feimster

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Trailers meh but the cast is great! Will probably check out at some point

3. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Last bit had me shoot snot out of my nose on the bus.

4. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Good looking cast. Don Jon is the only thing I've seen directed by JGL.

5. It'll be funny, probably not great but at least funny.

6. May I ask why that's relevant haha

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  7. airik625

8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

no Josh Gordon who directed Blades of Glory

popdisaster00 likes this.
  9. airik625

Oh haha mobile cuts off the entire title

popdisaster00 likes this.
  10. SeeTheLights

Trusted Prestigious

That looks like the office location from Mad Men from the last few seasons haha

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen Nov 3, 2016
    (Last edited: Nov 3, 2016)
    iCarly Rae Jepsen

Liz and bradsonemanband like this.
  12. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I could always go for a comfy Christmas movie. Hopefully this does the job. As much as I love Bad Santa, the sequel doesn't look promising to me

13. Liz

Ew, David

Cautiously optimistic that we're not seeing all the funny bits in the trailers. Excited to see Kate McKinnon in this either way

bradsonemanband likes this.
  14. First trailer was better, but I'm excited for this movie still. Looks like it'll be this year's equivalent to that Seth Rogen Christmas movie from last year.

15. TedSchmosby

Trusted

Is that a good thing??

16. I thought that movie was pretty hilarious. Some parts had me dying. So I'm hoping this will be at least as good.

17. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I'm definitely going to rewatch it this year. I don't remember it filling me with that Christmas wonder that I would have liked, but that's a lot to ask of a movie. That being said, the James Franco scenes in that film (and the dinner table set up) were hilarious and absolutely made it at least a comedy film worth watching, if not a Christmas film

CarpetElf and bradsonemanband like this.
  18. jmwhit04

May Your Music Break My Eardrums Prestigious

I loved The Night Before. I would love if the laughs in this are on par with it.

Aaron Mook and bradsonemanband like this.
  19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

20. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I thought this was based on that SNL sketch from 2 years ago with Amy Adams. Especially considering it co-stars Vanessa Bayer and Kate McKinnon. But apparently it has nothing to do with that. Weird.

21. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I'm interested in this. I'm sure it won't be amazing but looks like it could be pretty funny.

22. It'll be fun and entertaining.

23. Liz

Ew, David

Saw this today. I thought it was funny enough--I had an enjoyable time watching it. Kate McKinnon was the best part imo but I'm biased because I love her. Vanessa Bayer, Jillian Bell, & Karan Soni were great too. Jason Bateman was boring.

24. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

Perfectly meh. Some funny lines here and there, but one of those movies you forget about as soon as it's over.

25. Going to see this for $5 Tuesday at my theater, haha. Looks enjoyable enough and the cast is great