Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Off-putting things about people • Page 6

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Henry, Jun 2, 2016.

1. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

2. elphshelf

100% made of farts Supporter

That's foul in too many ways to describe.

3. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I'll spit if something flies into my mouth. That's it.

4. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

A girl on FSU's softball team just spit on tv. Hehe

ChaseTx and Kiana like this.
  5. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

6. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I spit when I'm going to puke but ideally that takes place in a toilet. Or I guess ideally it wouldn't take place at all. Maybe subconsciously I'm paranoid spitters are about to puke lol

7. NotBruce

Regular

Being an LA Dodgers fan.

8. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

This happens to me as well. Just gotta take a step outside, get some fresh air, spit uncontrollably for about 5 mins then I'm ready to go again.

9. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I'd I have something in my throat I'm going to spit it out because swallowing it is gross. Usually won't do it in public though. I'll do it on the ground if no one's looking or else I'll do it in the bathroom.

10. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

People who use a bluetooth headset when there's no need for it (pretty much always). I used to work at a hotel and identifying someone as rude was as simple as finding that earpiece.

11. ChaseTx

Taking phone calls in the open is pretty rude with or without an earpiece. I always step into an empty space or corner or go outside if I have to take a call

iCarly Rae Jepsen and Ken like this.
  12. elphshelf

How about people who take phone calls while on the toilet in a public restroom?

13. ChaseTx

That's disgusting and the last thing I want to hear when I'm in the restroom is people talking

Which is another point: don't start a conversation with me in the bathroom

14. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

I like to talk with all of you when I'm on the toilet. I also check snapchat.

ChaseTx likes this.
  15. StevenW92

Regular

I prefer chatter to the sound of other people having a shit.

16. I think it was mentioned before but people who talk on their phone while ordering food. Like hang up the fucking phone for two minutes. It's very rude and makes me want to walk away and say "sorry you're in your phone. Let us know when you're ready" or something like that hinting that they're being rude and shouldn't be on their phone

AelNire likes this.
  17. ChaseTx

My favorite when I worked in fast food was when they were on the phone with their family taking orders in front of us. Get that figured out before you show up

18. elphshelf

An executive at my company took a phone call and flushed while still on the call.

ChaseTx and AelNire like this.
  19. mad

I was right. Prestigious

This dude I work with made the following facebook status yesterday:
    You cannot call yourself a rapper if you dont know who Jam master J, grandmaster flash and the furious 5, big daddy kane and the juice crew is. End rant.
    so I'm adding people who say pretentious shit like that to the list

20. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Man, Subway will straight of knock that shit out of your hand (not really). They're so strict about that. I don't blame them though it's rude.

21. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Okay fine. But I'm gonna snap chat as I take my order.

22. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Lol I didn't work in food but I had customers give me their phone so I could input the persons order and I was like wtf I don't wanna talk to them!! Either you figure it out or let them come in person

ChaseTx likes this.
  23. @Kiana at my old job I had someone put his wife (I think it was) on speaker phone so she could tell us the order. This happened more than once. And it's a lady who always had a compliacared order

@St. Nate that's annoying when people do that too because they don't pay attention. You have to ask them the same question like 3 times. Shit like that makes me want to walk away. It takes everything in my power not to do that.

@AelNire I wish we were strict about that. I should probably ask my manager what he thinks and what to do in the situation.

@ChaseTx agree. They can figure it out beforehand and write everything down before you show up.

AelNire likes this.
  24. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I used to die a little inside ordering coffee for the whole lab. I was like why can't any of these people have regular orders. One was like I need it made with almond milk, only a half pump of the caramel flavoring, quad, extra foam, really hot. If looks could kill that barista would have dropped me dead right there. I can remember her order bc it's so ridiculous.

25. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

People who only want to talk about themselves/tell their own stories. There is this guy at work, and every time I'm talking, he cuts off every one of my sentences with a "mmhmm" or, "uh huh", and I can just tell he wants me to be done sooo bad so he can start tell his story. Sometimes to piss him off I'll just keep talking and won't let him get in, then just walk away when I'm done.

AelNire likes this.