Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Off-putting things about people • Page 33

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Henry, Jun 2, 2016.

1. TedSchmosby

Trusted

Dude probably posts on this website

ChaseTx likes this.
  2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I don't remember his name so it could be any of you

[​IMG]

Colby Searcy and Jason Tate like this.
  3. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I scoffed when you mentioned Chuck btw :eh:

Colby Searcy likes this.
  4. Kiana

I only remember the one song off it so the impact it made on me ended up minimal. But still, I will not be scoffed at!!!

5. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I liked that album a lot too

Of course it's 2017 so I haven't heard Sum 41 in years, but I was pretty into the 3rd and 4th albums

6. Carmen SD

Trusted

My favorite sum album is underclass hero.

But because it's the off putting thread, I find it off-putting when people tell you the music you listen to sucks. Like I can say the same thing in return. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it "sucks". So I never use to really like telling people my interests when I was younger because most people said "they suck"

7. Kiana

When people say that their dog is a great judge of character and if their dog doesn't like someone, they get suspicious of that person or dislike them too.

Like okay some of us get uncomfortable around dogs we don't know and the dog senses the nerves and doesn't respond well to us, okay?? Like let me live.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  8. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Anyone who claims to be a good judge of character

trevorshmevor likes this.
  9. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Sum 41 is my favorite band so...

10. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

In HS English class we were learning poetry and had to write our own and present to class and have a visual aid and whatnot. A girl in my class used Some Say as a visual aid in my class and it was great.

At that point in time I hadn't heard Chuck until like a year later and was in a weird place musically but I'll always remember that because I love that song so much. Probably my favorite drums in a song ever.

11. Kiana

I know someone who has kids and I'm assuming she is used to speaking to them or she repeats back what they say in a baby/lil kid voice, but she says certain words in a baby voice when she's talking to adults and it's odd.

12. Kiana

I keep doing that thing where I'm like "Okay I've talked about this thing too much and I need to stop because I know it's annoying everyone else." But then I can't stop!!!!! I am normally pretty aloof so idk what my deal is but imma just stop talking 4ever.