Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Off-putting things about people • Page 23

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Henry, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Ppl who sell things and are annoying about it. I don't want ur makeup or essential oils or leggings or protein shakes. gtfo.

2. mad

I was right. Prestigious

my facebook feed is basically just a bunch of people trying to sell overpriced makeup and shampoo

3. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

People who facebook message me and text me to try and get my attention for simple conversation.
    Don't get me wrong I'm down to chat but you can pick your poison, a tweet, text, and IM is unnecessary to just say "Hey." lol

4. muttley Feb 11, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 11, 2017)
    muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I've probably posted it in here before but it bugs me when people don't wash their hands after using the restroom.

5. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

People that assume I'm a millennial based solely on my age/year I was born

6. Colby Searcy

People who speed up to get around me then cut me off just so they can get to the red light 5 seconds earlier.

Carmen SD likes this.
  7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

millenial is arbitrary nonsense and lumping an entire generation is silly

Dirty Sanchez and Colby Searcy like this.
  8. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

You're a choruillennial.

9. Vegetables

Regular

Sometimes if I'm only peeing and it's a public (filthy) restroom, I don't wash my hands because my rational is my body is cleaner than whatever germs I'll be picking up from the sink, paper towel dispenser, etc. Any one else?!

10. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

...isn't that literally what millennial means, though? That's like saying "I hate when people think I'm a Gen X-er just 'cause I was born in the 60s."

11. Colby Searcy

No

12. Colby Searcy

Yes and no.

I mean it more as the millennial way of life kind of thing or the millennial mindset as opposed to the Referential Generation of people in time

13. Carmen SD

Trusted

I'd just bring a small travel size bottle of soap and a water bottles and wash your hands outside.

14. Vegetables

Regular

Way too much effort. I'm slightly germaphobic but I am getting better lately.

15. FrenzalRob

Melbourne, AUS Supporter

People who assume that because a band aren't "experts" at their instruments, then they must suck/can't be good songwriters. I have nothing against Metal, but I find a lot of elitist metalheads have this view, at least in Australia anyway.

People who take their phones out to check notifications, take a call, or talk during movies.

People who play music through their phone on public transport without headphones.

People who seem to not care about their personal hygiene, and how it affects the people around them.

People who are rude to service staff, young kids in fast food/retail jobs.

16. inspectorkemp

a literal succubitch

People who spew semantics.

17. Carmen SD

Trusted

I'm slightly germaphobic too. I always have a bottle of hand sanitizer with me. And I've been needing to get myself a travel bottle of soap because restrooms seem to run out. I don't know what other people have or where they're hands have been lol

18. crazy nate

Harumph

People like that don't deserve their front teeth....but laws are laws.

sleepy and FrenzalRob like this.
  19. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

When I say hello to someone and they don't say shit back.

20. Carmen SD

Trusted

Trump supporters. What can I say about trump supporters. They seem to think if you don't like him you're automatically a Hilary supporter. They call you a "libtard", "snowflake", etc. They interrupt you mid sentence when you're talking about his hate only to bash on Hilary (because if you hate him you obv love Hilary) when the convo wasn't about her. Really you can't even speak because they don't let you. Disrespectful. Troll trump accounts call other accounts (real accounts) troll accounts. From what I've seen on the media and how the talk to others they're really nasty people

21. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I went and visited my old boss yesterday and he kept using liberal as an insult and I've literally never once heard him do that in the 6 years I've known him. He just kept bringing it up for no reason too. I think he held those beliefs before but I swear trump getting elected has caused ppl to be so extra. I would never be like "oh that child is out of control. Their parents must be REPUBLICAN." Cause that'd be stupid. But he just kept using it as an insult at random intervals

22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

the funniest part of it all is that ironically they're the ones who want safe spaces, where no one disagrees with them or does something to upset them,while we just want people to cool it with the misogyny/homophobia/racism/transphobia which makes them even madder

inspectorkemp and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  23. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I heard my dad say while watching the news: "I'm glad we have a real president now"

Kill me. :sly:

mercury and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  24. Jams

Trusted

My family always goes on rants about safe spaces blah blah. But when I disagree with their politics I am kicked out of their house lol They get real pissed when I'm leaving and say "Guess you are the ones who actually need a safe space...." It makes no sense to me. I can't talk politics with that side anymore bc I don't even feel safe. It is really sad.

25. crazy nate

Harumph

People who put stuff back in the fridge with a useless amount of whatever (mayonnaise, ONE slice of meat, a miniscule amount of milk, etc.). Just consume the last bit and toss the container.

....I just wanted to make a sandwich, and was thwarted. Went for the cereal, and was once again denied satisfaction.