Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Off-putting things about people • Page 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Henry, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

i do this all the time hahahahah

TheWater(s) likes this.
  2. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

again, perfect username

Robk and NotBruce like this.
  3. drstrong

I'm Back.

Overly sensitive to words.

4. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

You should really rethink this decision.

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Seriously. Everyone is completely different emotionally. Words may not hurt you, but can drive others to hurting/killing themselves. What the fuck is hard to understand about that? Just don't be a dick.

6. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

drstrong continues to be awful. shock.

7. drstrong

I'm Back.

Posted this in the "who were you on AP" thread.

But nah, I feel bad for some of the shit I caused on AP, but I just can't stand certain responses to certain comments that I've made or certain stances that people make.

I like to fuck around, and I'm not a keyboard warrior who is afraid to have these types of exchanges in person. I lived in Kansas for the past 3 years amidst a group of right wing, 2nd amendment militant extremists and was constantly called a "left wing supporter" (i'm from California). We'd have the gay marriage argument, the "try and take it" argument and everything in the middle.

So yea, maybe I've said some ignorant shit, but I was aware of it, and I've offended plenty of people. Shit, Jason Tate and I have argued and he perma-banned me a while back.

8. Dominick

Prestigious Prestigious

People that get mad when I ask,"are you a white?"

Jose, NotBruce and St. Nate like this.
  9. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

People that say "keyboard warrior" or "Social justice warrior"

10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Additionally if they say PC like it's a bad thing or take it as a badge of honor that they aren't PC

11. GameOfThrones

Regular

"could care less"

12. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

How very brave of you.

Robk likes this.
  13. drstrong

I'm Back.

I'm simply saying that my opinions don't differ from the internet than in person.

GameOfThrones likes this.
  14. Dominick

Prestigious Prestigious

I think what they're saying is it isn't admirable that you're terrible on and offline.

15. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Not everyone could be great online and offline like me.

Once again it's my fault. I've set the standard way too high.

inspectorkemp and ChaseTx like this.
  16. Lauren

Miss America Prestigious

Slow walkers, slow drivers, condescending types, literally anyone who is remotely rude to restaurant/service staff.

mad and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  17. drstrong

I'm Back.

And what I'm saying is that my views and opinions don't change around specific audiences.

18. Dominick

Prestigious Prestigious

Badass, man.

Letterbomb31, Robk and Henry like this.
  19. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I always loved it when Will did that guy, I'd die of laughter.

20. DarkHotline

You all have to bound at work somehow.

21. drstrong

I'm Back.

Adding to the bathroom one, guys that hack up all sorts of phloem in the sinks, or the ones that spit into the urinal.

22. DarkHotline

So normally, I can let things slide when I meet new people because frankly, I'm not perfect either and I'd like to get to know someone past their faults. However, some things just turn me off from wanting to know said people such as talking on a phone when people are hanging out, a general lack of personal hygiene that seems intentional, being really into Deadpool, Minions, Joker, or Harley Quinn, or the classic "Hey, I'm just as asshole" when saying bigoted or hateful things as it was casual conversation topics.

inspectorkemp and muttley like this.
  23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Guys that spit in public in general, they just walk around spitting on the ground like an animal

24. GameOfThrones

Regular

That reminds me--Those guys that make so much noise clearing their throats like they want the entire world to know they have business to take care of. Those people haven't an ounce of grace.

25. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

People who constantly stare at their phones when you engage conversation.

I will break that phone over your forehead.