Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Of Mice & Men Stream New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. defmytones

Regular

Sorry

YouOnlyLukeOnce likes this.
  3. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

I don't even wanna do this to myself.

4. Taylor Harpster

I mean, it's not THAT bad. It's so very typical. But for their fanbase, it's kind of disappointment.

5. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I skimmed through the record (playing a minute of each song) and wow it's pretty awful. Just everything is so... borrowed... from the worst shit too lol. Nu-metal from the early 2000's? Gross. Sorry but that's just tasteless. Album has nothing good or exciting in my opinion.

6. aniafc

Trusted

Would rather listen to Limp Bizkit

beachdude42 and mattylikesfilms like this.
  7. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Judging from the comments, I don't think I'm going to listen to this album. There is literally nothing fresh or exciting about the singles, and if the rest of the album continues that sound, no thanks.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  8. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I actually agree with this. Only because musically it's fun at times if you can ignore the asinine lyrics Fred spews haha. The song "Gold Cobra" is a guilty pleasure hah

beachdude42 and aniafc like this.
  9. danskoldberg

Sorry.

10. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Just listened to the new Norma Jean album, Polar Similar, cause it leaked and holy hell- talk about a great heavy record. I pre-ordered it and I would encourage everyone to not waste their time on Cold World and check Polar out instead. I'm blown away.

beachdude42 and carlosonthedrums like this.
  11. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

Maybe Austin will be getting Attack Attack back together in no time.

12. Iamhollywood315

Regular

what do they hope to accomplish with this direction, do they think they are gonna be the next Linkin Park and Deftones headlining amphitheaters?

13. aniafc

Trusted

Defend Crabcore

14. aniafc

Trusted

I would be lying if I said I didn't know the words to most of the songs off of a Chocolate Starfish haha

beachdude42 and mattylikesfilms like this.
  15. Hazelnutsack

Irregular

Lol

16. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Hahahah yesssss!

17. jrock920

Regular

its eh better then restoring force but that is not saying much

18. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

God this is dreadful... FAR worse than Restoring Force. It's like all the worst aspects of radio rock over the last few years in one album. Uninspired instrumentation, terribly cliched lyrics ripped from a 12-year-old's diary, and vocals that sound passionless and flat. What a mess.

Awksome likes this.
  19. YouOnlyLukeOnce

#WRBK4lyfe

This was an extremely boring album.

20. Amber

ambsgotback

Yikes

21. lolfpcmlol

Regular

I think they do, and while they're not headlining, they are playing huge shows right now.