Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Of Mice & Men Release New Documentary

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. AllenRicketts

Regular

Aren't there like no original members left in that band? Seems like an odd title for the documentary.

3. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I think the lead guitarist and drummer have been there since the beginning. Everyone else has been there since 2012 I believe.

4. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

... and technically it wasn’t even the very beginning cause it was originally Jax and Austin writing and then Shay came in and then those two came in (lead guitarist and Tino).

5. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I feel like there’s very little to be gained from watching this? I don’t even mean this in a “Omam is garbage” manner, it just seems like there wasn’t a whole lot to really take from the video... I guess it’s their way of saying, “hey, we’re back, this is of mice and men!” Overall, it kinda feels pointless. It wasn’t a documentary highlighting an album creation process, there really wasn’t much of any history being touched on, it was just a tour documentary almost? I guess it could be a cool little video if you follow these guys closely.

SuNDaYSTaR likes this.