Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ocean's 8 (Gary Ross, June 8, 2018) Movie • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Dec 14, 2017.

1. ship90

Trusted

Maybe this was a tad underwhelming, but I still found it fairly enjoyable. The cast has great chemistry and I forgot that Sandra Bullock can speak German. Would be very interested in a sequel!

2. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Pretty disappointed in this overall, but did enjoy the characters and actresses. I was surprised by how bad some of the editing was, though.

3. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Sorely missed Soderbergh but still a fun romp.

Connor likes this.
  4. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

It was the best line of the film my dude.

Connor likes this.
  5. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Guess I'll put this here

6. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Caught this last night and enjoyed it. My wife turned to me a few minutes in and said "I love every actress in this". It was lovely to see the smile on her face.

I do really like these Ocean films. They did well here. And is Danny Ocean actually dead?! I see they left the door open for a Clooney return down the line.

7. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Oh Danny is the Clooney character? lol I think I saw the first one once and that's it. I thought this was an unconnected reboot

Anyway, saw this the other night and it was pretty fun. Love the cast.

8. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Yep Danny Ocean is the original Ocean from Ocean's 11, 12 and 13. Debbie Ocean from this film is his sister. I hadn't heard anything before the film so wasn't sure whether it was connected. There were a couple of cameos from the originals too.

ChaseTx likes this.
  9. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Kinda disappointed with this, but only in the way that I expected amazing and it was just fun. Had to suspend disbelief a lot in this one, definitely felt like it wasn't as detailed as the trilogy. I only realized after watching that Soderberg wasn't a part of that and looking back I think that probably has a lot to do with it

10. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Brent likes this.
  11. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Not feeling the director choice here

12. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Just randomly watched Oceans Twelve two nights ago since it'd been a bit. So many great lines. I'm always down for new Oceans. Maybe I'll try 8 out again this weekend.

13. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter