Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

O'Brother Band • Page 15

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Kennedy, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Dog with a Blog

2. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  3. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Would order in a heartbeat if I didn't already have the brown splatter from the last press
    Those all look awesome

4. Same. Still a little tempted, but I think I'll be able to stay strong and hold off

5. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Still one of my favorite EPs ever

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  6. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

7. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Sorry to bump but I really hope the new album has a lot of piano. The videos Tanner has been posting on his Instagram sound fantastic.

8. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Never be sorry to bump greatness

9. Deathco_019

Drummer

I still bump Endless Light. Such a great album, especially after Disillusion didn't really stick with me

mercury, beachdude42, Kennedy and 2 others like this.
  10. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

I listen to Endless Light all the time. One of my favorites of the past few years.

mercury and beachdude42 like this.
  11. Deathco_019

Drummer

At this point, it might honestly be my favorite of theirs over Garden Window

Kennedy likes this.
  12. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

beachdude42 and coleslawed like this.
  13. Kennedy

Oh Endless Light is their best record for me at this point 100%.

O’ Brother is a top 5 band

14. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

It’s funny, I loved their EP and Garden Window but have struggled with Disillusion and Endless Light. It’s a shame. I’ll definitely check out the new one though.

15. Kennedy

Endless Light was a huuuuge grower for me. But now that it’s totally settled on me, it baffles me that i ever thought it was anything less than huge. It’s such an epic, thick sounding album. The tone is just perfect. Tanner sounds amazing. The instrumentals are so heavy.

16. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

It took me a few listens of Endless Light to really enjoy it, and I can’t even tell you why I felt compelled to keep listening to an album I didn’t like.

It was one of my favorite albums of 2016, but I haven’t returned to it in 2017. Feeling like it’s going to get some more love from me soon.

17. Kennedy

Actually it’s funny. I was listening to Garden Window yesterday and the whole time it was making me want to listen to Endless Light instead.

Garden Window is still unbelievable tho.

teebs41 likes this.
  18. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

I checked out this band for the first time several months ago and pretty much only listened to Garden Window at the time. Was planning to dig into the rest of their stuff, but so much great new music came out in the intervening months that I forgot. I finally returned to them today and am listening to Endless Light for the first time... holy fuck.

19. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

It’s been far too long since I’ve seen these guys live.

20. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

looks like there's a tour with iron reagan and whores. coming

21. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yes please come back to Sac

22. atlas

Trusted

Don't have any updates just wanted to say that I would do literally anything for a Kurt Ballou produced O'Bro record

23. Deathco_019

Drummer

Holy shit that would be amazing. Matt Bayles or Matt Goldman would be great too

waking season likes this.
  24. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Give me Matt Bayles

25. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

He kills it on Caspian and everything he does. Ballou is good but I can’t stand his snare sound.