Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Now, Now - Saved (May 18, 2018) Album • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cwhit, Mar 1, 2018.

1. I dig it. I would’ve liked the title track as the closer a little bit more I think

2. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Did this leak or something?

3. RyanRyan Mar 11, 2018
    (Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2018)
    RyanRyan

Yeah! It's kinda been killing me actually, as I've nobody really to properly discuss it with, and feel kinda gross doing so when it's still months away. Have messaged you how, anyway. Adore the album and it's pretty much the only thing I listen to as of late.

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. Jason Tate likes this.
  5. RyanRyan Mar 11, 2018
    RyanRyan

I think it's somewhat similar to Magnet as a closer. Very dramatic, very final, and it'll sound killer live if they include it in their set. I think it's very fitting.

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. With the advent of Haulix and various other secure distribution platforms, I can’t believe a label/band/pr company would take this kind risk before preorders are even up. Worrisome.

slowheart and RyanRyan like this.
  7. RyanRyan Mar 11, 2018
    RyanRyan

Is there no way you can contact them/their management/label to let them know about it being out there? As uneducated and naive a question that might be? I worry that stuff like this to a band of this size could be damaging.

Jason Tate likes this.
  8. SGL is STILL my favorite

Jason Tate likes this.
  9. RyanRyan

Changes nearly every listen for me!

10. Really didn’t have a reason, but was hoping a preorder would go up today. So weird that it hasn’t happened already, with how long it took even get the record announced you’d think that stuff would’ve been good to go. Seemed like they got a ton of great press with AZ, would’ve been perfect!

RyanRyan and ramres like this.
  11. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

wouldn't be shocked if they're on the paramore tour

slowheart and ramres like this.
  12. RyanRyan

I thought they're already booked for that? The cruise one? Or is there another one prior?

13. RyanRyan

Same. Been ready to throw money at them for years now. It has to be soon, I'd imagine. Maybe...Wednesday? I'm not sure if there's usually a specific day for preorders for things to go up.

14. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

How is this not up on pre-order yet? Their label is not helping them out here.

15. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

They have no summer plans yet and paramore is announcing a guest opener for their tour, the connection and timing makes sense

That’s what happens when you are on a label that doesn’t really exist

Matt Chylak likes this.
  16. I’d be surprised if we get preorders this week :/

17. RyanRyan

Why'd ya say that?
    Oh, summer! I was so confused haha. That'd be pretty cool if they were joining them on tour immediately after Parahoy, (which I cannot stand as a title for their tour. The tour itself baffles me, but that name...yeesh), I guess it would mean mass exposure for them right as their album is released.

18. parahoy is a fine name i find it funny

sophos34 likes this.
  19. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Parahoy is the best named thing since sliced bread

SpyKi, Kennedy, Joe4th and 1 other person like this.
  20. congruence

Got a light?

I really want to go to Parahoy (decent name) but I am quite broke

21. jorbjorb

7 rings

release is so far away :(

theagentcoma and RyanRyan like this.
  22. [​IMG]

Trying to give money to this band please take

23. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

Every band of this size should have a Patreon.

24. Richard

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone catching them at SXSW? Seen some positive reviews, and they're playing a fair few showcases. Stoked for them.

I'm hoping they really do ride a wave, because I think "new" Now, Now, can go really far. Had they put out another album with Jess I'm sure it would've been great (amazing, even), but I don't think they'd be stepping up to the potential level of success they might be about to.

Joe4th, waking season and RyanRyan like this.
  25. RyanRyan Mar 15, 2018
    (Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2018)
    RyanRyan

I'm glad they're finally creating the music they always wanted to! Especially given that it sounds this good. Now, (Now) if only they could give us the preorder link...