Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Now, Now - Saved (May 18, 2018) Album • Page 46

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cwhit, Mar 1, 2018.

1. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

Foxing was incredible last year when I saw them, and now now was uh,,,,,,,well i really liked the album but her stage presence was kind of .....a joke ? to me

2. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

....what?

ImAMetaphor likes this.
  3. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Now, Now is great live.

Foxing is great live.

4. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

now, now is sick live you take that back!

5. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

idk you guys she was just doing this goofy repetitive almost robotic walk back and forth across the stage the entire time... like musically they was good but I just couldn't take her seriously, it was like she was trying to be like a rapper or something I didn't get it

6. [​IMG]

7. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Hope now now plays a decent amount of songs

Joe4th and jorbjorb like this.
  8. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

When I saw Now, Now in 2017 it was a little awkward but that had more to do with the venue feeling like a high school cafeteria/gym. They sounded great and you could tell KC and Brad were having a blast.

9. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

Maybe it's because I've been on the barricade both times I've seen NN but I really enjoyed KC's stage presence both times.

Joe4th and waking season like this.
  10. Aw I like KC’s new stage presence! She always looks like she’s having a lot of fun getting into what she’s doing. Feels really genuine. Definitely quite the change from the Threads days though, as to be expected haha.

11. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

KC definitely knows how to command the stage, I love her stage presence.

ImAMetaphor and Joe4th like this.
  12. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

Something about it just seemed put on to me? the two friends I went with were also like wtf. Don't get me wrong, solid musically and I really like the new record and will absolutely go to the tour but..... yeah :teethsmile:

13. Joe4th

I truly don’t understand that take at all.

OotyPa, RyanRyan and theagentcoma like this.
  14. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

The whole band was pretty goofy on stage when I saw them but in an endearing way

15. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Yeah I enjoyed their guitar choreography lol

RyanRyan likes this.
  16. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

KC is a fucking badass. She 100% just lets the music take over every single show.

17. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Pretty much how I see it. I could go without it, personally, but they sound great live anyways. Their stage presence now is completely different to how they were back in 2011. It’s almost like watching a different band altogether.

Anyways - stoked for this tour!

18. Joe4th

It's almost as if she's in a better place and happy to be performing and breaking out of her shell, wild

19. RyanRyan

Saw them as Now, Now Every Children in 2009 supporting Paramore on their huge arena tour. They were the first band I ever saw. They were so quiet and tiny, kinda real awkward. It was endearing and very much understandable, given that they were almost completely unheard of, and clearly weren’t ready for venues that massive at the time.

Fast forward to last year...they were loving it. Incredibly goofy, laughing at their own mistakes, telling jokes, dancing around. It was heartwarming to see such a transformation.

20. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

this 100%. she's enjoying performing and seems in a super good place and i'm all for it.

21. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

Dumb little anecdote, but the first time I saw them I was right in front of KC. During Threads, I kept clapping in the verses like it’s done on the record, and every time she noticed she started laughing. It was awesome.

After the show, I met her and she immediately said “thank you for clapping with us!”

22. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I still put this album on at least once every 2 weeks and soak it up as much as I did when I first got into it. It's moving into all time favorite territory.

Ugh I'm near Miami but may have to travel to Orlando to see them.

23. adeadgod

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Tampa show will be way smaller if you can make it!

24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Hmmmm they are equal distance just about and I definitely enjoy the drive acoss Alligator Alley more than the drive up the turnpike.

adeadgod likes this.
  25. Joe4th