Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow (2016) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bedwettingcosmo, Apr 21, 2016.

1. jorbjorb

7 rings

this album sounds pretty nice

2. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I think you're missing the point that people who are personally offended and feel attacked by the band's comments are trying to educate others on why they might think twice about listening to the band and you continuously degrade their points to "morality police" or "outrage culture". No one wants to engage in that conversation with you because you're coming across as brash and obnoxious already. Plus, the conversation is not about lines being drawn, it's about you demeaning others for calling a shitty band shitty

Basically, no one gives a shit that you don't care enough about a serious topic to stop listening to the band so no one will play ball with your discussion. If you want to know what we think on the topic, seek out older posts where the discussion happened in nuanced, respectful ways.

Zac Djamoos, TheWater(s) and Robk like this.
  3. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

The thread about Nothing has turned into a thread about Everything.

4. The_Effort

Regular Supporter

"I'm not afraid of feeling uncomfortable... or making someone feel uncomfortable"

That's not yours to dictate when it comes to topics like Transphobia. Maybe people who experience it on a daily basis are uncomfortable enough as is without you basically poking them and asking what's wrong.

5. Horrorca

Trusted

"Band is disgusting for letting nick stay, gross, gross humans"

""you can do what you want, just be sure you're aware you're supporting human garbage"

"Listened to this album because I forgot this was the band with shitty dudes in it."

well, ok... that's educational...

I will just drop it here, seems that's what most want.

6. Horrorca

Trusted

That's why I didn't want to get into specifics (although I guess I did end there).

I think it's best to just drop it. I don't want to hurt anyone.

7. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Drop it like it's hot Horrorca

8. Horrorca

Trusted

I'll drop it like it's a bad habit. H out. I guess I can be a dick sometimes, that doesn't mean I don't care or want to beef. *shrugs*

oldjersey likes this.
  9. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

This so so so good