Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nothing - Dance on the Black Top (August 24, 2018) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by strangeterrain, Jun 5, 2018.

1. cherrywaves

Trusted

Anyone have the Japanese bonus track, "Pattern After Us"?

2. bobbyblakem

I enjoy this, but good lord the production on it is bad.

3. flask

Trusted Supporter

I did a quick comparison between this and ToT and its kind of crazy how loud this is compared to that. The drum sound is not great but the lead guitar really cuts through on songs like Blue Line Baby and Plastic Migraine and sounds awesome.

4. 0rb

is this a dream? ✫・゜

Fuck this band.

5. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

This record keeps growing on me, and the loudness really doesn't bother me at that much anymore. It sounds like a raw 90s shoegaze record...which is what I imagine they were going for.

azzy01 and teebs41 like this.
  6. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

This album sounds amazing and i love it after 2 spins

teebs41 and flask like this.
  7. I tried listening to this the first time today after being on a ‘Tired of tomorrow’ kick... it’s not really hitting me in the same way though. It just doesn’t feel as.. punchy? I think I’ll have to give it another try later tonight.

8. Smage

lo mein connoisseur Supporter

I absolutely love You Wind Me Up but that is the only song I really go back to.

Christian Romero likes this.
  9. cherrywaves

Trusted

I like “The Mohegan” more than any song on the record itself tbh.

10. flask

Trusted Supporter

Production is loud but works for these particular songs. It’s def my least favorite from them but I love Plastic Migraine, Us/We/Are, and I Hate The Fowers.