Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Norma Jean - Redeemer Tour 2018 Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by amorningofsleep, Dec 26, 2017.

1. subplotofcrows Feb 2, 2018
    (Last edited: Feb 2, 2018)
    subplotofcrows

A Grand Scene For A Color Film Prestigious

I have this but unfortunately it doesn't sound too good. Also the sleeves were printed wrong. It's such a bummer. I'm probably going to sell it though.

red8ge likes this.
  2. TMS2787

Trusted

That boxset looked nice and seems good in theory but like @subplotofcrows saidnthe sound quality is pretty atrocious and the sleeves are jacked up. I guess I’m not a real “head” since I never bought a low quality boxset back in the day.

3. subplotofcrows

I bought mine a couple years back for a big chunk of change but they keep getting more expensive. I bought the O'God repress and with Redeemer on its way I can only assume BTM is in the cards too.

4. red8ge

Regular

the hot topic near me was music focused only but no one bought the vinyl, so i got that and the underoath litsos boxset for about $10 each

5. red8ge

Regular

it's okay, not everyone can be

6. TMS2787

Trusted

I hope so. Some of the variants on the represses Of O God looked so nice!

7. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Surprised you guys don't think there will be any turnout for these shows. They're playing a tiny club here. I expected it to sell out.

I want the band to do well, and make money, but I also love shows where it's not overly crowded so we'll see.

8. atlas

Trusted

Legs from ETID is playing drums for NJ on this tour which is pretty rad

SlappinCups and suicidesaints like this.
  9. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Debating whether or not I should go to this tonight. I never got super into any of these bands, but I'm sure it'd still be a good show. It's kinda between this and Knocked Loose/Terror/Jesus Piece on Thursday.

10. atlas

Trusted

Norma Jean absolutely destroys Knocked Loose 7 days a week and twice on Sunday

11. flask

Trusted Supporter

Jesus Piece tho.

12. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

You're probably right. I'm only vaguely familiar with Knocked Loose and just slightly more familiar with Norma Jean, but I'm a fan of the genre and love live music so I thought I might check out one or both shows.

13. TMS2787

Trusted

Has anyone gone to this yet?

14. subplotofcrows

I'm going tomorrow, including VIP.

suicidesaints likes this.
  15. TMS2787

Trusted

I was just curious about set times but I found them. I might be going tomorrow. I’m going to another show so I’m hoping John Moreland goes on first so I can catch Norma Jean.

16. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Went to this last week, had a good time. I liked that they changed up their setlist as well.

17. atlas

Trusted

I went to this tonight!

related: am now a puddle

Frenzyofdeceit likes this.
  18. subplotofcrows

Looks like Cleveland is going to sell out. Really happy for Norma Jean.

TMS2787 likes this.
  19. TMS2787 Mar 22, 2018
    (Last edited: Mar 22, 2018)
    TMS2787

Trusted

I’m happy to see it’ll sell out. I’ll sadly not be making it. I think this is the only time I ever go to a co-headlining show and I want the act I want to see to open the show and they are headlining. If he was I would’ve made it to see NJ. Oh, well.

20. red8ge

Regular

norma jean need to get over themselves and open for more bands

natefoundglory likes this.
  21. TMS2787

Trusted

And I wasn’t talking about Norma Jean.

22. red8ge

Regular

that was an independent thought

who were you talking about though?

23. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Does anyone want to book them, though? 'm pretty sure their booking agent has tried to get them on tours, but there's various reasons for them headlining their own gigs. Bands like Toothgrinder and Palisades can get on a string of legit tours because they have a solid booking agent and people love working with them.

24. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

They’ve done plenty of support tours. I don’t see the get over themselves mindset at all

25. flask

Trusted Supporter

Off the top of my head they’ve opened for ABR and For Today in the last 2 years. But i guess they’re not really reaching a new audience if that’s who they’re touring with.