Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Norma Jean - All Hail (October 26, 2019) Album • Page 16

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by airik625, Jul 17, 2019.

1. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

2. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

"My intent was to comment on internet drama" Yeah time to take a break if you think that's what's going on.

coleslawed likes this.
  3. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

i'M aN oBsErVeR oF dIsCoUrSe

4. DrawYourMind

Regular Prestigious

I liked his apology/post. Seems genuine to me and do think he should take some time off of social media.

5. 333 GANG

ACAB

I don’t know how it could possibly come off as genuine with the pattern of vile behaviour that he has.

coleslawed and yeahrightdude like this.
  6. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

I honestly never want to hear about this band or Cory Brendan again.

phaynes12, koryoreo and 333 GANG like this.
  7. DrawYourMind

Regular Prestigious

Yeah, I understand. Can't say I've followed all his comments so I don't know everything he's said. Just felt like he realizes he speaks before thinking and needs re-evaluate his own opinions and words and the impact they can cause.

8. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

He should stop being a fucking dweeb during that time and get some new views on life

9. LightWithoutHeat May 6, 2022
    (Last edited: May 6, 2022)
    LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

Put this on today and man is it good. Hopefully Cory has grown up a bit over the last couple of years.

10. LightWithoutHeat

Translational rips. I hope they explore that sound a little more moving forward.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  11. Micah511

This is probably still my favorite -core adjacent album that's come out in the last couple years. Radical and the new Greyhaven are giving it a run for it's money though.

LightWithoutHeat likes this.
  12. LightWithoutHeat

Greyhaven isn't even on my radar... I will have to correct that.

13. Micah511

Hard to imagine you wouldn't like it if you like this, ETID, or other similar bands. New album lets you know exactly what you're in for with the first two songs. One ultra heavy, one super melodic. Empty Black, their previous album, rules as well, but leans a little heavier into their ETID worship.

LightWithoutHeat likes this.
  14. LightWithoutHeat

You weren't kidding, that first song is a good amalgamation of ETID, NJ, and a bit of Coalesce to my ears. Thanks!

Micah511 and bedwettingcosmo like this.
  15. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

16. Micah511

had no idea this was a thing. Cory’s side project with his brother. First song rips, listening to the 2nd one now.

disambigujason likes this.
  17. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

6 song EP coming out next week it looks like.

18. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

orphantwin is real good but to echo what’s already been said: I hope Cory has grown during the pandemic.

If he still spews the same ol’ uneducated shit then I’ll be too turned off to listen to anything of his.

disambigujason likes this.
  19. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones