Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Norma Jean – “Everyone Talking Over Everyone Else” Video • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Bryan Diem

Trusted

1. Wrongdoers
    2. Redeemer/polar similar
    3. Anti-Mother
    4. Meridional
    5. Bless the Martyr
    6. O' God

I'd be shocked if anyone agrees with this.

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  2. theredline

Trusted Supporter

O'God doesn't?!?! Oh man that's one of my faves...to each their own!!!

3. Bryan Diem

Trusted

I liked it when I was 14... That's not me trying to belittle you, I'm still pretty young, but I just can't jive with it. I kinda see what I liked about it, it's pretty relentless but it isn't super interesting...ever...

4. theredline

Trusted Supporter

You can talk about age...I'm a grandpa old dude by scene standards...maybe I like the idea of that record...I actually haven't revisited it in a while...

Bryan Diem likes this.
  5. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

That's actually almost exactly my ranking. I might swap 4 and 5 just because Bless the Martyr has more nostalgia and I find myself going back to it more often.

6. Bryan Diem

Trusted

I have not listened to it much since the old days, it must be said. Cool vibe to it, and I love the closer, but it's a little faceless at times. Not as faceless as OGTA though.

redwing91007 likes this.
  7. I'm close, I'd probably swap your positions of Meridional and Polar. The former is a favorite of mine, whereas Polar just hasn't clicked yet.

Bryan Diem and coleslawed like this.