Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NOFX Drop Off Punk Rock Bowling • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 4, 2021.

1. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

for the love of god please stop posting

2. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

"actually very sincere"

fuck fat mike.

all i am getting from this statement is "wow i cant believe people are still mad at what i said".

David Parke likes this.
  3. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Have the manufactures of the firearm, I think it was an AR-15, made amends with all the victims families and survivors? Have they done anything to try and prevent future deaths as a result of that incident (there were talks of bump stock bans and stuff, but that’s not what killed the people). Hearing about a continued loss of life at the hands of firearms probably helped a bigger impact on those people.

NOFX have been and continue to be anti gun and wrote songs about such a topic. Doesn’t erase saying shitty things. Also, making sure they get dates cancelled then asking them to pay for victim counselling seems like a strange approach.

Have them play PRB. Give them another platform
    to apologize and maybe do a little good for the community they hurt. And honestly, it would give people a chance to confront them in a public manner for what they did, whether it’s protest their performance and turn their backs when they play or some form of non violent response. I’m sure they weren’t expecting this to just be glossed over. That fact that Mike is clean right now means he can’t hide behind drugs or alcohol and has to stand up on that stage and he an Melvin can take it. He’s proven before with a fan that he had physical incident with that he is willing to hold himself accountable (fan hurt his injury back, Mike struck him to get off...after Mike allowed the fan to kick him so they were even....immature but resolved...no lawsuits...no internet trolls and threats...just two people resolving an issue even in the most primitive school yard way).

Trying to behave like superior moralist isn’t very productive when name calling or mocking loss of life. Maybe you share a lot more in common with Melvin and Mike then you are aware of. Good luck with everything. Sincerely.

4. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

I blocked you because this was proving unproductive. Have a nice day.

5. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Lmao K continuing to block people that dont agree with him and calling that productive. A classic.

SuNDaYSTaR likes this.
  6. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Troll’s gonna troll.

SuNDaYSTaR likes this.
  7. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

Why? Are you against the internet?

8. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

He’s just asking a question.

SuNDaYSTaR likes this.
  9. Jbent

Trusted

.k you must have confidence in yourself cause my god, you show so much of your ass online at a rate that would make even sisqo blush

10. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

lmao

Jbent likes this.