Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NOFX Announce Final U.S. Tour Dates

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

NOFX have announced their final tour dates.

April 22 & 23: Austin, TX – Carson Creek Ranch (campout)
    May 13: San Diego, CA
    May 19-20: Barcelona, Spain
    June 2: Linz, Austria
    June 24 & 25: Columbus, OH (campout)
    July 22 & 23: Tacoma, WA
    September 16: San Francisco, CA
    September 30: St. Petersburg, FL
    more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. WasteSomeTime

Regular

I’m confused by this. Are there going to be more cities added? It reads as if that’s it and also reads as if there will be more dates soon

3. Tim McCall

Regular

That is definitely not 40 dates.

domotime2 likes this.
  4. MrSark

On doit jouer à domicile comme à la maison.

The website says "The forty cities around the world tour begins on April 22nd in Austin, TX, and concludes in October 2024 in Los Angeles, CA." so I assume there will more US dates added at a later date, but not all of them in the US.

5. eboo

This is just the first leg I believe

6. benschuyler

Regular Prestigious

Hell yeah Tacoma!

7. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Def just first leg. Kicking off with atx! Nice nice

8. BradBradley

Regular

Think I’ll just hold out for the Final Final tour in 2025.

WadeCastle likes this.
  9. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

if only they were good live..

10. silentc

Regular

So it's not mentioned on the poster but it was mentioned in the press release and on the website but they will be performing full albums at each show so for the following shows on the poster it will be the following: Austin TX - 4/22-23 Wolves In Wolves' Clothing, Pump Up the Valuum, So Long And Thanks For All the Shoes, White Trash Two Heebs And A Bean. 5/13 So Long..., The Decline. 6/24-25 Punk In Drublic, Self Entitled, White Trash..., So Long...., The Decline. 7/22-23 Punk In Drublic, The War On Errorism, So Long .., Self Entitled. 9/16 Wolves In Wolves' Clothing, So Long... 9/30 The Decline, White Trash..., So Long ...

snaps likes this.
  11. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I hope they specify for my Austin date. I'm 100% into so long and thanks for the shoes