Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Noah Gundersen - Lover (August 23, 2019) Album • Page 26

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Slangster, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Slangster

Won "Best Hog" at the Hog Shit Snarfing Contest Supporter

I doubt it will be released. Nothing new though, just a really solid home performance

.K. likes this.
  2. zmtr

Trusted

hey I don’t mind giving you my login info if you wanna listen before it goes down at 10 EST. It would be a shame if any fan missed this. It’s so so so so good. PM me if you want it

.K. likes this.
  3. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

I just got in and saw your post so unfortunately it’ll be down before I could get logged in to watch it.

Glad to hear it was such done show. Maybe he’ll end up doing something like this again.

4. Slangster

Livestream is back up through the end of July! And you can still buy a ticket if you haven't yet.

coleslawed and morken like this.
  5. NitrateDawn

Regular

Here for them new b-sides

coleslawed and loudasallgetout like this.
  6. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

Styrofoam :heart:

7. zacooper

Regular

Bummed I didn't see that post until a day later when it was already sold out

8. Jacob Tender Jul 13, 2020
    (Last edited: Jul 13, 2020)
    same. It must have been a very limited release.

Just bought access to the stream though. Really nice performances.

johan likes this.
  9. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

johan likes this.
  10. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

he sounds so Bob Dylan on wild horses at 'point your finger at me / I dare you to stick it between my teeth'

coleslawed likes this.
  11. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

What does the bride Drawing Out The Line sound like in comparison to the rest of Lover?

12. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

Anyone else have a terrible experience with his merch store and second city prints? I’ve ordered two things from and each time has been terrible. It took weeks to get a T-shirt, which is excusable because we’re in a pandemic, but I ordered Lover on vinyl 4 weeks back and their site says it shipped three weeks ago but I have no tracking and no delivery for it. I’ve emailed weekly and they just don’t respond.

13. Slangster

Not from Noah's store specifically, but yes with Second City Prints. I've also ordered two things from them and both have been massively delayed and/or lost.

Ben Lee likes this.
  14. Personally, no. I have not had anything but good experiences from Second City Prints.

Ben Lee likes this.
  15. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

I have a feeling my record was lost. I’d love to fix it, if they’d answer their god damn emails!

16. I'd guess with their live-stream offerings taking off, support is tighter than it was when store dev and merch fulfillment were the sole operations.

17. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

Did anyone else realize he was dropping a couple of songs tonight? Nice evolution of the Lover sound with a dark sonic tint.

.K. and Slangster like this.
  18. The_Pioneer

Regular

Pretty sure these are b-sides from lover. They were on the vinyl or Japanese release or something.

Matt Chylak, Jason Tate and Slangster like this.
  19. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Yes, they were on the Raven and a Dove vinyl

20. NitrateDawn

Regular

Awesome, been waiting for these to be released digitally

.K. likes this.
  21. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

Yeah, those are the Lover b-sides. They were on the advance stream that @Jason Tate and I got last year.

22. The_Pioneer

Regular

New single is out there. There hasn’t been any social media posts explaining whether it’s a stand alone or part of something bigger.

coleslawed likes this.
  23. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

coleslawed and loudasallgetout like this.
  24. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

awakeohsleeper and .K. like this.
  25. Slangster

Wow, this song is really interesting. Sounds like it was recorded live so I'm guessing it's a one-off he did during quarantine, but I'd love to be wrong.

EDIT: Yep.