Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

No, Your Festival’s Twitter Account Is Mad Online • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 20, 2018.

1. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

I wonder why those bigger acts don’t want to play your tour anymore Kevin?

Hmmmm

2. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Probably because they're not trying to take a pay cut when they can make hella bank on their own headliner.

3. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

This is a really good way to put it. Even back when I actually liked Warped Tour (or rather back when I was interested in the bands that would play it) I still always rolled my eyes at how highly they seemed to hold themselves, saying stuff like "it's the one day in the year that kids who are different can go to a place where they fit in" and dumb shit like that

IATAvalanche and beachdude42 like this.
  4. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

What a weird fucking world when the bro from The Story So Far is making way more sense than Warped Tour/Kevin

5. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

Truly a perfect end to Warped Tour is watching them act like babies on twitter.

6. SayWhatIsReal.com

I love Warped Tour. Have been going since mid 2000's. Always a fun time in the sun, and always discover new bands. I personally hope they don't do a "greatest hits" line up and just keep doing what they've always been doing. Why try to cater to a bunch of ppl that haven't been supporting it for the last 5-10 years. Stick with the usual formula of newer/mid level bands (Knuckle Puck, Crown The Empire, Dangerous Summer, nothing.nowhere, I See Stars, Wonder Years, etc), and throw in some of the classic throwback bands. Hope they stay true to and keep this one for the REAL fans who have been continuing to support it.

7. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

If the brand hadn’t been tarnished in the last few years I’d imagine a few of these bands would make special appearances on select dates. But Lyman gonna Lyman

Aaron Mook likes this.
  8. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

This is hilarious

Davjs likes this.
  9. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I got a feeling this last tour is going to be one long wet fat that ends poorly.

IATAvalanche likes this.
  10. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

I can't wait for Warped Tour and the people that run it to be over