Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The littlejohn Memorial Music Chat Thread • Page 349

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bachna84, Jan 1, 2019.

1. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

This is what it’s like every time I’m in the car with my friend and it pisses me off

jorbjorb and RileyWitiw like this.
  2. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

this is why I have that planned out ahead of time or just let the passenger pick if I trust their music taste.

littlejohn and ComedownMachine like this.
  4. CobraKidJon

@littlejohn I got off work around 11:45 pm last night and decided to go to McDonald’s. I loaded up the app and picked a deal and it said 60 minutes to use it.

I went to McDonald’s and ordered my food. I went to pay in the drive thru and it wouldn’t let me use the deal since it expired at midnight. The guy was going to let me use another deal but the stupid system wouldn’t let me because I had to wait another hour to select a new deal. I was PISSED. I could have saved $2.

I was legit paying at 12:01 but the deal was gone. It is dumb.

littlejohn likes this.
  5. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah i noticed they changed their app. Probably a good idea to have multiple logins like I do and just switch to a different account.

I know their coupons reset at midnight on Sundays though so that's probably the real problem.
    The 60 minute limit is just saying that once you use a deal you cant use another one for 60 minutes tryung to keep me from doing multiple transactions. Jokes on them I have an extra phone in the car.haha

jorbjorb likes this.
  6. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Supporter

My level of bored rn
    [​IMG]

jorbjorb and littlejohn like this.
  7. JulieLynn

At least tomorrow will be a half day since we are supposed to get a snow storm by 3pm and I am not driving home in that bullshit.

RileyWitiw, jorbjorb and littlejohn like this.
  8. At work this morning, I almost told the lady I was talking to on the phone that our system doesn't work if we are put on speaker phone.

I seriously can't stand being put on speaker phone!

9. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

Started working on my linkedin thing and now getting recruiters wanting to talk to me which is good but it's just overwhelming.

10. CobraKidJon

I was ready to cash in both a $1 off large fries and get a free large drink with an order off fries but noooo dumb thing had to screw me over.

jorbjorb and littlejohn like this.
  11. Dog with a Blog

Lol Shyam sent me this on Instagram last night

085D303C-FD11-4968-925B-243403A7586A.jpeg

12. JulieLynn

I always used to say "I'm sorry you're cutting in an out. Am I on speaker phone by chance?" and they would automatically take me off speaker because they could hear the "how annoying" tone in my voice even when I was being "nice".

13. That's typically my go-to way out of it, but lately I've been way too annoyed right off the bat to even pretend to be nice about it... hahaha. It's ridiculous how much it annoys me.

Kingjohn_654, jorbjorb and littlejohn like this.
  14. JulieLynn

I did call centers for 10 years. I feel ya.

15. hey me too!

16. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

17. Thank you so much, I hope you enjoy the album! Also, feel free to share any of your writing :)

18. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

All of my writing is done on this forum and you're all very lucky to have read it.

19. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

wat

20. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I’m at Disneyland right now and it’s a trip seeing all the mountains nearby covered in snow

21. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

I finally watched that Gillette commercial that was a big deal a couple weeks ago. I maybe teared up a bit towards the end. I found it empowering and pro-men. I don't get the backlash. Like, why do men get offended by the term "toxic masculinity"?

22. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

You wanna fight bro? Stop attacking men you SJW.

Masculinity isn't toxic femiNAZIS are
    This is how they talk and its irritating and disheartening for the future

23. Kingjohn_654

yeah, like, showing some examples of how masculinity can be used negatively and then showing how it can be used positively is a really cool thing.I'm convinced they didn't even watch it, which is sad because it would do them some good.

24. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

They just watched Hannity watch it for them and tell them how to feel

Dirty Sanchez and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  25. Kingjohn_654

It's frustrating when you can't talk to somebody because they're just regurgitating buzz words. I'd love to try and understand how they feel, but they aren't feeling. They literally let nutjobs on the internet feel for them.