Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

No Man's Sky (Hello Games, PS4/PC) Video Game • Page 9

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by dadbolt, May 22, 2016.

1. EngineDown

formerly known as chill yoshi

seeing this was so cool

[​IMG]

GettingSodas likes this.
  2. devenstonow

Noobie

In the big "list of things missing" that came from Reddit and has been making the rounds lately, space battles were something listed. I just encountered one, I think?

3. Dlmgmario

Alright friends... it's payday today for me. Should I go buy No Mans Sky when I get off work? Is it the real deal or was it mostly hype. I need something to hold me over until The Last Guardian comes out.

4. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I'm probably 40 hours in and while I enjoy it, I am starting to get bored with the repetition. Occasionally you find a really cool planet/moon, but a lot are pretty similar. That being said, there supposed to be rolling out a patch next week with some new content, and plan to consistently release free DLC. So at the moment, it's not quite there but I think it will be.

5. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

I'd love to say something witty here, but after just playing No Man's Sky for a couple hours, the creative part of my brain has completely shut down. What I can do, though, is make that joke multiple times with minor variations.

I'd say something clever here but the creative part of my brain has basically shut down after playing No Man's Sky for a couple hours. However, what I can do is make this same joke over and over again with slight variations.

I'm trying to think of something clever to say, but that part of my brain isn't functioning anymore after playing NMS for a while. I can always just keep repeating this exact joke with slight changes though.

I'd have something clever to say, but a few hours with NMS has rotted the creative part of my brain. At best I can keep telling this joke with tiny changes each time.

O' 'tis to be devoutly wished that I may call upon my faculties and construct a witticism of such stunning proportions so as to leave you bereft of breath and awe-struck at its brilliance! But alas, I grow weary - my eyes flutter where my heart no longer does. The only thing of value I may proffer is to dress my words up in a myriad of different colours in the hopes this sates your desires.

Yeah I wanna say something funny but I just can't. I'mma keep making this joke though.

I'd love to say something witty here, but after just playing No Man's Sky for a couple hours, the creative part of my brain has completely shut down. What I can do, though, is make that joke multiple times with minor variations.

I'm tired.

6. GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

Soooooo do you like it or not?

wisdomfordebris likes this.
  7. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

landed on a planet with hundreds of weird crab creatures everywhere I looked and they were all aggressive. Promptly took off and never returned

8. EngineDown

did the same with a planet with "very hostile" sentinels that would shoot at me just for walking around. landed, grabbed a few pearls, bolted.

9. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

wonder if thats the same planet ive seen someone play before filled with aggressive crabs. 15 quintillion planets...

bradsonemanband likes this.
  10. GettingSodas

I can't tell if you're serious or not but literally that's the only hostile animal I've seen.

Lol so many different kinds but yet all I see are the same crabs, but they're "different"

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

GettingSodas likes this.
  12. GettingSodas

Knew what that was before it loaded haha

Saw it yesterday. It's pretty damn accurate.

13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Someone on reddit posted a graph showing that 90%of players have stopped playing.

GettingSodas likes this.
  14. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I still enjoy playing, I just need to get that damn D Va skin in Overwatch before the event ends so that's where my attention is

That and this week is busy as hell

15. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I'm not surprised. There's just not much to do. Over half the planets I find look almost identical as well.

Might take a break and pick up Inside and come back once they start patching in some content.

GettingSodas likes this.
  16. GettingSodas

Anyone still play this? I sold it like last week. This might go down in my own personal history as the biggest videogame let down.

What a hunk of junk.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  17. EngineDown

Yeah it got boring real quick. Saw they're getting investigated for false advertising though which is kinda garbage

Dirty Sanchez and GettingSodas like this.
  18. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I remember when you were counting down for like a month. I felt bad for you.

GettingSodas likes this.
  19. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

It's not a good game, but it's something to keep me busy if if I just want to sit down, have some drinks and listen to a podcast.

Fucking Dustin and CarpetElf like this.
  20. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I've played it three times. Two of those were because I was high.

21. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

lol dude

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  22. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I'm so glad I never bought into this games hype.

Letterbomb31 likes this.
  23. devenstonow

Noobie

i still enjoy it from time to time :/

CarpetElf likes this.
  24. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I enjoy playing and just making up my own story for what's going on as I go

25. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

nothing notable happened.

The end.