Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

No Man's Sky (Hello Games, PS4/PC) Video Game • Page 8

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by dadbolt, May 22, 2016.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I've crashed five or six times today. It's pretty frustrating.

Found all of the creatures on ten planets, so I'm not sure what else I can really do. The only thing that requires me going to a planet is surviving extreme conditions.

2. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I'm on the best planet. Two trading posts a minute apart, each surrounded by gold and venom sacks. I'm making like a million units every 15 minutes.

3. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

My wife got this for me for my birthday. Arriving tomorrow. Can't wait to dive in.

4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I desperately need to find a planet like this. Keep seem to keep my money very high. Though, I did just max out my exo-suit so it should be easier.

5. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I reluctantly left the planet to keep exploring, bought a 30 slot ship and upgraded my suit a few times, now I'm broke again.

6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I need a ship like that. Mine is trash.

7. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Yeah my suit has 22 slots, my weapon has 20, and my ship has 16 haha. It feels so unbelievably illogical to have such a small ship.

8. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Yay the mail just came! Starting up the game now!

9. devenstonow

Noobie

Just found a station that's buying suspension fluid at about 2.1k per with a planet <20 seconds away; is this an economical way of farming? My main options right now for farming are this or a planet slightly further away that has a ton of emeril deposits; everywhere is buying emeril at like, +1% which is a little over 265. Takes much longer to farm.

10. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

Both of those methods would be very tedious. If that's the best you can find in the the system you're in, you should warp to a different one.

11. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Everybody watch this

12. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

glitches aside, what's the consensus on this? having trouble gauging it from this thread.

13. devenstonow

Noobie

What type of planets/resources should I be looking for?

14. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I actually love how goofy some of the randomly generated aliens come out haha

It's a pretty good game that could / can be a fantastic game if they tweak some things and start adding new content. For a game that was meant to be "chill" and all about exploration, they really go out of their way to take you out of it with inventory management and constant upkeep.

15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

As good as the score is, it feels silent a lot more than not.

I Am Mick and Fucking Dustin like this.
  16. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

It's nice to shoot sentinels just to get music back up

I Am Mick, devenstonow and Henry like this.
  17. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I've mostly been listening to podcasts while I play

Driving2theBusStation likes this.
  18. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Really really hope it's them turning off the auto flight while on planet. It would be so fun if the flight was smoother, being able to fly low and through valleys and what not.

or an item box. For fucks sake stop making me waste my inventory

19. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

the ability to turn off auto flight would be great and i'd definitely spend a shit ton of time just zooming around planets.

20. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

It's insane how well done Warhawk (a PS3 game from 2007) handled flight in low terrain, the way NMS currently does it is inexcusable. This should be fun.

21. Driving2theBusStation

Regular

YES. Been going through several podcasts while playing, and this game + Startalk in particular is magical.

22. devenstonow

Noobie

i just want more stacking. maybe not on individual resources, but at least for random items. Especially if freaking 10 atlas stones is part of the game.

23. GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

I mean its probably just a patch to fix the crashing...

24. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

Sat down half an hour ago to finally play this. Crashed on my PS4 during the initial loading screen, and then again, 10-15 minutes later, as I tried using my jetpack and analysis visor at the same time. Ugh.

25. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

Hahahahahaha