Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

No Man's Sky (Hello Games, PS4/PC) Video Game • Page 7

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by dadbolt, May 22, 2016.

1. GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

Game crashed again.

I'm really trying to buy a better multi tool but I can't find one for sale anywhere.

2. chris

Trusted Supporter

yeah I found 2 upgraded multi tools pretty early on and no more since then, I'm definitely outgrowing this one pretty quick

GettingSodas likes this.
  3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Just struck me how easy this game is to plat

GettingSodas likes this.
  4. White Aug 12, 2016
    (Last edited: Aug 12, 2016)
    White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Well I haven't actually found it yet. I came across an alien who offered me a shortcut to the center of the universe and so now said black hole is at the end of another path, which I've yet to reach.

Edit: I'm on my 9th system btw.

5. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

for what it's worth, if I paid $60 for a game that literally doesn't work, I'd be pretty pissed. I understand Hello Games is busy but they've been pretty silent on some issues

GettingSodas likes this.
  6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Is there any incentive to dig toward the core of a planet/moon? lol.

I'm stuck on a highly acidic planet looking for one creature. No luck in caves or the sky. I'm clueless.

I've found it a lot easier to use the grenade to make cover rather than use resources to bring shields back up.

7. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Opened one of the AtlasPassV1 boxes on the ground and it had Antimatter. Can't complain

8. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Feel like at least half of the settlements I've found in the last couple days were the weird fungus ones, inspect the interface and receive a blueprint I already had. That's over 3 systems. Kind of a bummer

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Game glitched out really bad just now. Movement was impossible, but menus, weapons, and everything else worked fine.

10. chris

Trusted Supporter

I didn't try it out until just tonight but this sprint+melee+jetpack travel move is seriously a godsend. Makes going it on foot soooo much easier

Robk and Fucking Dustin like this.
  11. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I can totally see them patching that out and leaving all the other bugs and annoying design elements haha

chris likes this.
  12. transrebel59

Regular

I'm glad I bought this through GOG because getting a refund was pretty simple.

13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I keep getting down to one creature and can never find them.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  14. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I'm still really enjoying this, but the more I play the more it feels like it's a game still in beta. So many minor, easily fixable issues. It feels like it was rushed, which is absurd considering all the delays.

GettingSodas likes this.
  15. Fucking Dustin

Have you been good at registering birds? I cannot for the life of me get a bird in my sight enough to analyze. The eels are easy enough but birds feel impossible.

Robk likes this.
  16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Shoot them down.

17. Fucking Dustin

How many hits does it usually take? They end up getting away before I can get one down haha

18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I use the laser. Just try and get to the closest point you can and it should take just a few puffs of smoke.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  19. Fucking Dustin

Ill give that a shot, thanks! Didn't think about using the laser haha

20. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Getting real sick of being launched out of orbit almost every other time I take off in my ship.

Also found a planet covered in mushrooms that looked like cocks with some bully ass insects that kept attacking me when I wasn't looking

Henry likes this.
  21. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

I've recently decided that Atlas and the center of the galaxy/universe/whatever can go fuck themselves. This game is so much more enjoyable when I'm just exploring and taking in the scenery rather than chasing some extremely distant and tedious end goal.

What would make me enjoy it even more, however, is if didn't cost 70 dollars.

22. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Got it for under $50 through amazon prime, feels worth it

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Cleared a planet that didn't have many save points and of course it freezes.

24. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

Just landed in a cave and the game just crashed to desktop. Done for today, I think.

25. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Mine hasn't crashed since the first day, but I'm starting to get bored of doing the same thing over and over. and bugs. They desperately need to start updating this if they want to keep it active