Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

No Man's Sky (Hello Games, PS4/PC) Video Game • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by dadbolt, May 22, 2016.

1. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

I've got my suit up to 23 slots and the game is so much less stressful now, I found a planet with gold everywhere and now I've got enough money for a good ship. I'm going to keep mining gold for a couple of hours before I go ship shopping.

GettingSodas likes this.
  2. GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

This convinced me to play right now. Thank you.

Pray for no game crashes :teethsmile::teethsmile::teethsmile:

dhayes likes this.
  3. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

I've played for 15 hrs and mine hasn't crashed once. The only noticeable glitch I've seen was my space ship was hovering in the sky when I got back from exploring and I had to use a bypass chip to summon it back down.

GettingSodas likes this.
  4. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

If anyone else was stressing over not choosing the Atlas path, I found a space anomoly with NPC's who let me switch the path I was on.

Also I'm fucking horrendous at space combat

5. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Is space combat even possible yet? I mean obviously battles happen but I have yet to talk to one person who has won a space battle haha, myself and everyone else have either died or ran away.

6. GettingSodas

Lmaooo this just happened to me

dhayes likes this.
  7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

too many damn barren planets

8. Fucking Dustin

LEARNED HOW TO CRAFT ATLASPASSES WOOOOO

GettingSodas likes this.
  9. chris

Trusted Supporter

Exosuit and ship inventories maxed out with vortex cubes and I manage to jump to the 2 systems in a row where they're undervalued to shit

10. Fucking Dustin

So

Many

Crashes

GettingSodas likes this.
  11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Yeah, I've had about four. They happen when I hit options during hyper travel. I do it accidentally every time. Bleh.

12. GettingSodas

I've only gotten them when I warp to another system. Happened maybe 4 times as well

13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

In my third system now and things are actually getting interesting. Flying eels, enemy ships, sentinel dogs.

14. chris

Trusted Supporter

Haven't had a crash yet but was getting attacked by pirates as I entered the atmosphere of a new planet and wow did the framerate just totally bottom out.

15. Fucking Dustin

It's usually while using hyperdrive, last night was the first time I've had one while on land

GettingSodas likes this.
  16. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Apparently to activate the ending you need 10 atlas stones....so you have to waste ten inventory slots. Some of the design choices in this game are baffling. Give us a store box please

GettingSodas likes this.
  17. devenstonow

Noobie

Still haven't left my starting planet and I can't wait to increase my inventory size.

18. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

I still haven't left the literal gold mine of a planet I found yesterday. My suit is up to 25 slots, I bought a cool looking ship with 22 slots, and I still have almost 2 million units from farming gold. Going to farm a little more after work then go check out the other planet and moon in the system I'm in. I'm really loving this game now.

GettingSodas likes this.
  19. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Twist incoming: you can build a store box, but the recipe is 9 atlas stones.

GettingSodas likes this.
  20. GettingSodas

Lmfaoo

21. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Apparently the PC version is a disaster

22. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

I found a black hole.

GettingSodas likes this.
  23. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

How long did it take you to find one? I'm on my third system and I'm enjoying it too much to leave but I really want to go find one.

24. devenstonow

Noobie

which clearly means sean murray is a scam artist/supervillian and deserves to go to jail, mirite?

God, I hate entitled shit like this.

Not targeted towards you, just the PC gaming community in general.

25. devenstonow

Noobie

Also, I'd like to mention how I absolutely love the "arriving in MM:SS" thing

GettingSodas likes this.