Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

No Man's Sky (Hello Games, PS4/PC) Video Game • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by dadbolt, May 22, 2016.

1. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

yeah i saw one with that many slots that was a little over 2 million. what are you doing with the Geknip and Gek charms? Just selling? I always sell them but I'm worried I'll need them when i finally come across that race.

2. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I've been selling, can't really spare the inventory space.

3. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Yeah when I played last night I sold anything that said it was a trade commodity

4. Matt

5. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

yeah when i saw they were a trade commodity i finally stopped being so precious with them.

6. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I'm hearing claiming the pre-order bonus ship basically fucks your tutorial. Gona hold off on that

7. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Fucks it how? I claimed it and didn't encounter any issue.

Though I am lost as shit right now.

8. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Well I thoroughly enjoy this

9. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

like bypasses part of the tutorial. Which might by why you're lost right now haha

10. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I spawned on a planet with absurdly aggressive sentinels who almost immediately killed me and then my game crashed. Great start.

I can't even mine materials because I am constantly being attacked

11. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Mine were pretty docile but the terrain was killer. Like, -50°C and mountains.

12. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Just found a cool planet, found probably 15-20 different types of creatures wandering around, lush forests on huge islands with some big oceans to explore, a spaceport-type thing with five or six different ships/aliens there. I'm going to spend a lot of time exploring this one.

13. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

At first I thought "man, this game is cool, I can't wait to find that." Then I realized I never will. And now I love it more.

dhayes and tucah like this.
  14. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I cannot fucking find anti-mater. I've even looked up how you get it and no luck.

15. White

You need suspension fuel. Which, as far as I know, can't be found - needs to be bought.

16. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Why do I need suspension fluid?

I've looked it up, and every site says there is an NPC that's supposed to give you your first antimater. The only beacon I've recieved led me to an alien outpost, but he didn't give me the anti-mater

17. White

Fluid /fuel same difference lol. And because it's part of the recipe to make some other thing which is itself part of the recipe for making antimatter. It's just a long convoluted chain of crafting you have to go through.

Ftr I don't recall getting any antimatter from any NPC, the first time I got any I outright bought it 'cause I couldn't find it either.

18. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Only dude I found selling it was charging a crazy amount of money. I think this is why people were saying not to redeem the pre-order ship (comes with Warp Drive, thus skipping a lot of crafting.)

19. White

Ehh money's pretty easy to get. Upload discoveries, mine gold (which is surprisingly common for a supposedly rare substance), and various other crap, etc. Just explore, the money will come.

20. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

Ordered on Amazon at a discounted price thanks to Prime. Won't be able to play it until next week, but I'm excited.

21. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Did you choose Atlas path or free roam in the beginning of the game? I think that might be why we didn't get any NPC to give us anti-matter

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Downloading it because what the hell was i thinking.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  23. Matt

Met an intimidating alien race, the guy I met wanted to take my multi tool from me so I let him. He then gave me an even better one in return!

24. White

I think I started out free-roaming and then went onto Atlas at some point. I can't exactly remember when or where or why 'cause for the first few hours I didn't have the faintest clue what I was doing.

25. chris

Trusted Supporter

Made the mistake of transferring over to a new ship I found/fixed up before finishing the warp drive crafting quest line so I lost the dynamic resonator that was given to me

After looking all over for a new one to purchase I ended up farming gold for a bit to sell for a new ship with a completed drive. Ended up finding a ship and the resonator at the space station in my first system. Grabbed the ship and jumped to my second system, so that ended up being a pretty roundabout way to fix a dumb mistake.