Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

No Fun at All Announce New Members

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

No Fun at All have announced some new members and that they’re heading into the studio to record a new album:

No Fun At All proudly presents two new members! Joining the forces are guitarist Fredrik Eriksson (Twopointeight, Fas 3) and bassist Stefan Bratt (Atlas Losing Grip). We are rehearsing new material right now and are planning to record a new album together with producer Mathias Färm (Millencolin) at Soundlab Studios. The album will be released in the spring of 2018. The first chance to catch us live will be July 31 in Stockholm at Gröna Lund. See ya in the pit! Spread the news!

2. Matt Metzler

Space Cadet Prestigious

You're telling me there's a band called twopointeight in addition to the band twothirtyeight? Sheesh.

3. MrSark

On doit jouer à domicile comme à la maison.

Stefan Bratt is agreat addition to the band. He did a great job with Atlas Losing Grip, Currents is such a fantastic album.

Also a new No Fun At All Album! Out of Bounds is still one of the most important Albums of my youth :D

4. Lucas27

Trusted

Man. If the band members of fun. wanted to start a new project incognito they could at least be subtle about it. I take it the frontman is "not Nate Reuss at all" too.

Edit: Dang. The band name is No Fun At All and I read it Not Fun At All. Unfunny joke just became unfunnier.