Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

No Free Parents at Warped This Year

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Warped Tour will not be offering their “free parent ticket” promotion this year:

In 2015 and 2016, we tested implementing a “Parent Get’s In For Free” program that allowed (1) parent to be admitted to the show for Free if they were bringing a child that had a paid ticket. Unfortunately in 2017 and moving forward, the tour is “going back to our roots” and with the booking of a more balanced lineup including many legacy acts, we are no longer offering the FREE Parent Ticket.

Wish instead I could dictate that zero of my dollars go to Attila. But, who am I kidding? I don’t wanna go stand in the sun all day to watch four bands anyway.

2. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Maybe it'll be re-implemented next year after attendance plummets this year. No free parent tix and a lackluster (at best) lineup...yeah, good luck with that.

3. aniafc

Trusted

Yep. No way this year sells very well

4. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

welp, guess this about sums up how much Kevin Lyman really gives a fuck?

5. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

So basically they're trying to get around dads that are mid-to-late 30s getting in for free because their kids are old enough to go as well. I don't see why this is so controversial.

kidinthebushes likes this.