Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NJPW Dominion [Archived] • Page 2

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jun 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Missed the first few matches, woke up and watched much of the middle then fell asleep literally right as Omega walked out. Finally watched that main event, incredible, just on the edge of my seat for an hour.

DeviantRogue likes this.
  2. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

That was better than the Dome. They've put on two of the best matches I've ever seen in the same damn year. Incredible. All around, fantastic show.

With Cody issuing that challenge, I think he's winning the ROH title. Champ vs. champ at Long Beach, with the NJPW title on the line.

3. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I didn't think there was anyway Omega/Okada could match what they did at WK but somehow they found a way. That main event was absolutely insane! Can't wait til we get part 3.

The card overall was really solid tonight. Takahashi/KUSHIDA and Naito/Tanahashi were incredible once again. Def could see Dave giving this card three 5-star(+?) matches.

4. devenstonow

Noobie

That match was insane. I would honestly probably say that the WK11 match is slightly better, because for the last ten minutes of this match it was obvious it was going to be a draw.

Whatever, we get Omega v Okada III so it's all good

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Pissed off Tanahashi is fucking incredible.

Joe4th likes this.
  6. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Yeah, the WK11 match was better to me, in part because it got to finish clean. And it had some larger spots too.

I love the story of Okada always having an answer whenever Kenny got close, but after like the 19th drop kick, it was undeniable it was going 60mins.

Also, "throwing in the towel" spots are the worst, and Im excited to see Cody get superkicked out of BC

7. preppyak

Elite Supporter

That said, I cant believe they told a completely different story while basically not repeating any major spot from the 1st match. Pretty amazing. And then this

[​IMG]

oldjersey likes this.
  8. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

My first thought when I saw that was, 'that's gonna be an amazing gif' lol.

Interesting how they had Cody come out with the white towel and now he has a match with Okada next month, imagine he wins the belt and that sets a feud with him and Kenny. This also gives Okada and Omega no resolution yet and would prolong their incredible feud.

I swear I thought about this before hearing Meltzer talk about it on his radio show. I SWEAR.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.