Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nirvanna the Band the Show TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by suicidesaints, Feb 28, 2017.

1. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Doomsday and suicidesaints like this.
  2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Almost a week later and I'm still laughing about the (season 2 spoiler) You're a band? WE'RE BANNED!? scene.

Doomsday and suicidesaints like this.
  3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I didn't even realize that Season 3 was a thing already, but anyone know anything about this...

4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I saw something about it the other day. Viceland canada is going under so they're just offloading a bunch of stuff. They've been making season 3 along side season 2. Normally they edit and do reshoots up until the very last minute but since the network is going under they're trying to push out whatever they can even though they're not technically finished yet.

They said don't watch them although it won't spoil much if you do. I really want to download a copy of the unfinished version just to compare it once the completed version comes out.

suicidesaints likes this.
  5. Dog with a Blog

I’ve never heard of this show until just now, but literally the title alone has me laughing out loud for some reason

yeahrightdude likes this.
  6. Dog with a Blog

Again, not familiar with this show, but I love YourMovieSucks and just watched his video on it and I am very intrigued

7. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

It is easily the funniest new show of 2017 and I think one of my top 5 comedies ever. Definitely check it out! It’s so much fun and jam packed with jokes.

8. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Watch it!! It's an amazing show and WAY under the radar. Funniest show since Nathan For You.

9. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Sometimes I think of the zoom in on Matt's face in the Goldeneye episode coupled with that music and literally have to stop whatever I'm doing and sit down I'm laughing so hard

10. Dog with a Blog

That’s high praise. Nothing has made me laugh harder than Nathan For You. Where can I watch this?

11. yeahrightdude Mar 8, 2018
    (Last edited: Mar 8, 2018)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

The first season aired on Viceland in the US so if you have a cable login you can watch it there or you can buy it on itunes. The second has aired on Viceland Canada but hasn't been released here yet so you can only watch it through downloads.
    They also have a webseries that was made in like 2006 and it's out there in the same download as season 2.

hint-
    here's the download

12. Dog with a Blog

Thanks y’all! Gonna try and watch a bit of this either tonight or tomorrow

yeahrightdude and suicidesaints like this.
  13. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Let us know what you think

14. Dog with a Blog

Will do.

I enjoyed The Dirties. Didn’t even realize Project Avalanche was a thing

15. Dog with a Blog

lol I’m only 7 minutes into the first episode, but this show is so up my alley. The fucking subtitles of the guy on the phone killed me. Just so damn accurate haha

16. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

So glad to have another person on board. I fuckin love this show.

17. Dog with a Blog

I love how hard it is to parse what is scripted and what isn’t. That video I posted mentioned this, but it feels like something unscripted will happen and that will influence the narrative, and I think that’s super cool and hilarious

suicidesaints and yeahrightdude like this.
  18. Dog with a Blog

OH MY GOD. I’m on episode 2 and this shit has me in stitches. When he was in the middle of the road talking on what was left of the demolished phone :crylaugh:

Edit: holy shit this sentimental conversation in front of the door man is killing me

19. Dog with a Blog

Oh my god. This Star Wars premier.

I can’t believe they are getting away with this. I can barely handle this, it’s so hard to watch lol

suicidesaints and yeahrightdude like this.
  20. Dog with a Blog Mar 26, 2018
    (Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2018)
    Dog with a Blog

Lol I am having such a hard time gauging what’s real and what’s not. Like, the projectionist he gave the DVD to seemed clearly unscripted to me, but the actual screening couldn’t have been. Either way, this show is so well done and is great at taking advantage of the mockumentary format

21. Dog with a Blog

Lol the Van Pelt moment in S02E01 was incredible

Haha, Bird after turning into a werewolf

Bird: is this a prank?

Matt:.....a prank???

22. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

23. Dog with a Blog

Watching season 2 episode 2, “The Buddy.” I’m pretty convinced this show is genius lol

24. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

25. Dog with a Blog

Lol, watching the b day and it’s about 4/20. Nice.