Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nirvana Band • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Aug 24, 2016.

1. travisred

Trusted Supporter

Love Andy, but the other two put me to sleep.

2. Vs.

Regular

Pearl Jam's unplugged is better than both, in my opinion. So much energy and Eddie has never sounded better. But all of the unplugged performances from these bands are classics.

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  3. PJ’s documentary Lets Play Two was on my airplane flying back from Europe last weekend. I watched it even though I really don’t know the band much at all. I love their passion for the Cubs, and it was really cool how they incorporated the World Series and mixed it into their live performances on the doc. Can’t say it made me a fan of the band or anything but I can say that I have heard more than two of their songs now! Haha

Vs. likes this.
  4. Vs.

Regular

Nice! Yeah, that documentary was well done. The Cameron Crowe documentary PJ20 is a good one if you ever get the chance to watch it.

5. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

you should check out PJ20. Its an amazing in depth documentary of the bands first 20 years. Cameron Crowe did it and will surely turn anyone into a PJ fan. Have so much love for that band. Saw them 5 nights in a row in 2013 and it was the best week of my life.

6. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

If Kurt had never died, do you think Nirvana would still be around today or would they have broken up sometimes before now?

7. Conspiracy theories say that his "suicide note" was actually his letter about leaving the band. Regardless, they would have broken up in the mid-late 90s. Maybe we would have gotten one more album.

8. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

I don’t know, we still have Guns and Roses despite all their drama.

9. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

kyle likes this.
  10. Grohl is just a plain awesome dude.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  11. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

bradsonemanband likes this.
  12. I mean, Krist doesn’t really play music anymore right? So it makes sense why he might look a little lost on stage now. It also must be quite a trip playing these songs live again without Kurt there next to them.

Regardless, what an awesome opportunity and experience for everyone that was there. I’d lose my shit.

13. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Would be a fun tour if they wanted to do it

bradsonemanband likes this.
  14. PauLo

43% Burnt

For the first time in about 15 years, I actually want to listen to Nirvana. I still think they're one of the most overrated bands in history, but I still want to listen to them.

I must be getting soft in my old age.

15. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

no chorus love for Nirvana Unplugged 25th anniversary yesterday? :(
    I know I spun it last night. I still remember pickig the cd up when it was first released a year after the performance on MTV.

beachdude likes this.
  16. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

coleslawed likes this.
  17. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

18. DesolateEarth

Birb

Need to listen to Nevermind again soon. Such a great album.

19. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

beachdude likes this.
  20. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

God, I just got around to watching this, and sometimes Howard Stern asks questions too bluntly that it comes across as a bit insensitive, for lack of a better term.

RyanRyan likes this.
  21. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

negative creep deserves more shine. so fucking good.

22. SuperCoolFool

I have to tell you something....I eat lightbulbs

daddys lil gurl annuh gurl no moarrrrrrr

bleach is kinda underrated compared to their other stuff agreed

23. Mo Bounce

Mo bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce

Like everything from Bleach.
    They borrow a line from Mudhoney (in "Negative Creep"), by the way.

phaynes12 and beachdude like this.
  24. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

AS IF I DIDN'T KNOW THIS

Mo Bounce likes this.