Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 997

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I'm only joking I like fun

If I didn't like fun I'd write long angry posts about a video game on Reddit

2. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

I'm going dive headfirst into pokemon and play the hell out this. my roommate is getting sword and I'm going shield so we can trade easily. can't wait to do some raids with all you nerds.

zigbigwig likes this.
  3. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I hadn't been in the Pokémon world since Gen 3 either until I decided to pick up Sun. Got me fully back on board. Can't wait for Friday.

4. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I'm one of the annoyed nerds but I'm definitely not one of the angry nerds lol I'm also hyped for the game

5. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

yeah i definitely dont think it's going to be a "great" game. its gonna be a game i love because its Pokemon and a game i wouldnt touch if it wasnt Pokemon. that's fine. but there area a million other universes where Pokemon games are handled by Monolith or a similarly ambitious dev that maximizes hardware. it's the biggest media franchise in the world, and ive paid $15 for games with a bigger sense of scope and a higher level of polish. that kinda sucks.

Anthony_ likes this.
  6. sean_rugy

went to two stores that I know break street dates, they all said come back tomorrow...

Anthony_ likes this.
  7. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

maybe i can bribe a walmart employee

8. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

phuxcker

9. sean_rugy

stopping at two more on my way home. I'm on a mission.

Anthony_ likes this.
  10. The Lucky Moose

They won’t do that because they’re used to big margins from Pokemon. “Better” looking games will shrink that margin fast.

Anyway, I personally think it’s a good looking game. I’m really just annoyed that I can’t transfer Pokemon and that they’re obviously lying about the reason.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  11. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

not sure if anyone mentioned it but apparently the Bloodstained patch that makes it playable has been out for 2 weeks now

12. Jake W

Nerds exaggerated how "bad" it was before the patch anyway

13. The Lucky Moose

14. Jake W

The only good thing about the outraged nerds is I can feel some hilarious hard times articles coming

15. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

ok one small bad thing about Moonlighter is it started lagging after a while, probably a a memory leak, data not being deallocated properly. im assuming restarting the game fixes this.

wont make a petition against it tho

16. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

How will we know that you are slightly inconvenienced if you don’t make a petition

17. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I think I'm gonna start a podcast about all the bullshit that my coworkers say in the morning.

This morning's topic was about what is considered the high point of fashion in the Empire (Star Wars).

18. sean_rugy

B-)

morgantayler and Shrek like this.
  19. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

sean_rugy likes this.
  20. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

There's a joint that breaks street date down here, well it's in miami which is over an hour with traffic guaranteed. Dude sells it for 10 bucks more too. Meh.

21. Shrek

the motherfucker who has had to wait in hype the least gets the game first

im not mad you're mad

sean_rugy likes this.
  22. sean_rugy

trust me, the irony is not lost on me haha

these mom and pop stores in NYC just really do their own thing with no regard to dates. they were putting copies in the window and signs basically saying “come and get it!”. my friend Mr. Lee said I was the first.

Shrek likes this.
  23. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

huh? dm me with deets, i live in miami. though i happen to be in texas this week.

oldjersey likes this.
  24. Shrek

oh yeah i dont blame you one bit! just palpably jealous and wanna die

25. Sheev was the best dressed in the republic

theagentcoma likes this.