Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 884

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. mescalineeyes

ASHAMED (OF BEING BORN) Prestigious

People are fucking blind honestly. I’ve heard it even dips to 360p in handheld mode. Like uh, miss me with that 3DS shit in 2019.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  2. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

holy hell I cannot believe Link's Awakening is $60

3. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Why wouldn’t it be? Because it’s top-down? It’s a major Nintendo release.

4. Anyone other than me playing the Yu-Gi-Oh game?

zigbigwig likes this.
  5. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I've played it a lot on PS4. I want it on Switch but I'm not about to pay £40 for it lol

spiffa0 likes this.
  6. The Lucky Moose

Is it a deck builder or what?

7. Jake W

It has story mode that follows all of the TV show

Also has online multiplayer

zigbigwig likes this.
  8. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

i went over to a friends house and he had just gotten it, convinced me to buy it. i won an amazon gift card at work so ill buy it with that.

9. Jake W

I just want to know why it's so expensive. It's £16 full price on PS4

10. It's more complicated than I thought. The battle system is straight forward but the card combinations are infinite it seems

11. Jake W

I always wanted a Yu-Gi-Oh game like it. Teenage me would have played this game constantly

Joe4th and spiffa0 like this.
  12. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

planning to, but im still messing around with FE. i’d easily waste 30+ hours on it tho

@spiffa0 how grindy is it? i dont want all the cards to be available but i also don’t want to grind a lot (not F2P level at least). also do you know up to what set it covers?

13. zigbigwig

yeah you def collect cards and build decks with it (like Magic, Hex, Pokemon TCG), but i wouldn’t call it a deckbuilding game.

i could be wrong but I think deckbuilding games are games like Ascension and Slay the Spire where you play the game and build your deck as a gameplay mechanic. in yugioh the deckbuilding happens outside the actual games, and you build a 60 card deck and compete.

if that wasn’t your question just ignore this post and pretend i didn’t embarrass myself

14. Jake W

60 card deck :teethsmile:

zigbigwig and StepsInADance like this.
  15. StepsInADance

my friend said hes been playing for 2 days and managed to build a decent blackwing deck (a really solid deck type that was out when we played). he's not the type to play games for long periods of time so i imagine it cant have been that hard.

16. StepsInADance

kinda hate myself for knowing why thats an issue

17. The Lucky Moose

Is it a JRPG or a a fancy card game is what I’m asking I guess

18. Booster packs cost 400 points and are easy to obtain. There are a shit ton of cards in this game. It will take a long time to get them all but you can buy boosters very easily.

zigbigwig likes this.
  19. Jake W

Using the minimum cards you're allowed to use maximises the chance of getting the card that want

20. zigbigwig

yea i think its just the card game. no RPG adventure. i played it digitally for a while and it involved a lot of deck tutoring (search deck for card X. shuffle deck after) and that wouldve been a nightmare to play physically

21. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Just picked up Happy Home Designer at Five Below. Will probably never play it but hey, $5.

zigbigwig likes this.
  22. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

It's not bad, just very one note. Glad a lot has been slowly moving over to Pocket Camp and will most likely show up in the Switch AC because you're building an island haha.

23. zigbigwig

i still sometimes New Leaf to play the island survival console mini game

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  24. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

My favorite AC is still the one for GameCube because it has a really good balance of being cute and weird/creepy at the same time. You had these horns, people would throw their shit in a community dump that you could pick through, there was a ghost who would weed the town for you and you could play some old NES games. It was magical.

25. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

It can be beat in like 8-10 hours. Major or not, that's a steep price