Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 875

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Even if Disney+ doesn't come to Switch, it'll still be on Switch before Persona 5

oldjersey likes this.
  2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

the dunking never ends

oldjersey likes this.
  3. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Picked up the new Switch model. GameStop has a trade in value of $200 and it's the same for cash. Super excited for the extended battery life.

20190810_161654.jpg

theagentcoma, zigbigwig and sean_rugy like this.
  4. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

I don’t play my switch undocked enough to warranty spending the addition 100+tax for better battery. I’ll wait until there is a switch Pro

5. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

how did you transfer your saves? also how did you know it’s the newer model?

6. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

Red Box means new model. White box means old.

Vase Full Of Rocks and zigbigwig like this.
  7. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

You just click "transfer user data" and it moves all of it. Then I took out my SD Card and put it in the new unit and it deletes all the game data, but keeps all your videos and screenshots so for me it was perfect.

zigbigwig likes this.
  8. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Oh man I might do this. I didn't know about transfer user data though. You just do that when you get the new one after you log in?

9. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Also how the fuck did I not know you have a cat Vase? What the fuck?

10. zigbigwig

i think the cat was part of the trade-in transaction

11. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I'm deff trading mine in then

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  12. zigbigwig

13. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Just a heads up though if you play splatoon or Pokémon let’s go that data won’t transfer over

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  14. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Nah I only play Issac

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  15. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

If you only play Issac then you'll be fine. I mean, I have to redownload all my games again, but that doesn't bother me, saves me the time of having to delete a bunch I don't play anyway

16. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I thought you can see if it is a new model based on some numbers on the box?

17. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

The model number of the new console is HAC-001(-01), but on the box you're going to look for the serial number that starts with XKW.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  18. The Lucky Moose

At least Splatoon is in its post-content phase now, would make me feel a little better about loosing my progress. If I were to get one I’d get it before Pokemon though. But I don’t need it.

19. The Lucky Moose

Today I played docked and my left joy con was acting weird. It wasn't registering the analog stick properly. HOWEVER, there was no drift and whenever I went into the stick calibration menu, it wasn't acting weird at all. Only in the game and in the regular Switch menus. What the fuck is happening? It came and went throughout the few hours I played. Never happened to me before.

20. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Noticed one of my left joy cons drifting. Was just at the beach. I’m sure there’s sand in the hotel room. I’m sure that sand made its way to the joycon.

ikanacanyon likes this.
  21. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

22. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Who was it that sent in their joycon to Nintendo for repair? Mine is drifting like crazy

oldjersey likes this.
  23. The Lucky Moose

theagentcoma and oldjersey like this.
  24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Yeah I sent mine in a couple weeks ago, I became worried because the repair tracker stated they were still waiting for my joy cons to come in, but I chatted with nintendo support and they assured me they recieved my package (UPS tracking states they did too) and that it is being worked on. This was the end of last week so i'm kinda hoping I recieve it this week. I have had to pay absolutely nothing, and I saw someone on reddit post they did it, got it back and their joy cons are working great. The person said they feel like nintendo just sent him new ones!

theagentcoma likes this.
  25. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

this sounds like a sponsored post

Contender and Jake W like this.