Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 845

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

oncenowagain likes this.
  2. oncenowagain Jul 15, 2019
    (Last edited: Jul 15, 2019)
    oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

zigbigwig likes this.
  3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I was always holding out for Mario and rabbids to get lower but I finally got it just because I don’t think that’s possible.

4. zigbigwig

it goes on sale often right?

5. CobraKidJon

for around $25 usually. The special sale is $20 but I’ve been hoping it can at least get down to $15.

6. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Maybe I should get Fire Emblem

zigbigwig likes this.
  7. CobraKidJon

smash ultimate rules evo

8. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

the final stages in My Friend Pedro kinda sucked tbh and took away from the flow of the game. fun game but it needed just a little more substance.

now back to Cuphead (fuck you island two) and Dead Cells.

AndrewSoup and oldjersey like this.
  9. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Ummm I just found a lady who will sell me 100 dollars in eShop credit for 50 bucks

10. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I love the idea of a Switch that doesn't switch.

Also people on IGN called the original Switch "Master Switch" and the new one the "LiteSwitch" and I love both of those names.

11. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Amazon Prime Day got me and I bought a Switch today. Planning on using the $35 digital gift card to put towards Zelda. It'll get here on Wednesday and I haven't owned a handheld gaming system since the Gameboy Advance SP so I'm pretty excited.

12. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Welcome to the good team!

13. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

You were the one sayinh Xeodrifter is a decent game right?

14. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Haha, thanks!

Also, if anyone has any game suggestions, happy to look into them. I've been told Super Smash and Super Mario Odyssey are the other two I should get. Beyond that, I only know about the upcoming Pokemon games. Not looking to spend a ton of money now, but I might buy some more in a couple months.

15. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

My favorite thing about the Switch is that it is an indie game machine. It has basically released the best indie games from the past 5 years or so. I just got my switch last year and have had so much fun playing alot of them. If youre a little more specific as to what kind of games you like we will prob throw about 30 recs your way lol

AndrewSoup likes this.
  16. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I think action/adventure kinda stuff would be my go to. Most of the games I know about are like Nintendo IP or LEGO/superheroes so I'm more than happy to learn about some cool indie games.

17. zigbigwig

Fire Emblem is out in 2 weeks.

Mario Maker 2, BotW (thread let’s not do this conversation again), Super Mario Odyssey

For indie games I recommend Inside, Transistor, Oxenfree when they go on sale (or even if they don’t). It’s kinda hard to recommend games because the switch library is so diverse, you have to specify the kind of game/experience you’re looking for to get better results

AndrewSoup and Deanna like this.
  18. zigbigwig

if you like card games @oldjersey and people have been all in on Slay the Spire and @The Lucky Moose will recommend Golf Story

19. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I always wanna tell people Hollow Knight but like, wanna tell them it's hard but the good/fun kind of hard lol

20. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

And I will second Golf Story even though I haven’t beat it yet. I really need to get on that

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  21. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I don't understand the correlation.

(Hint: there isn't one)

22. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Appreciate the recs! I honestly haven’t played video games (aside from a few phone games) in so long, so I’m sure as I play new ones I’ll have a better idea of what I find enjoyable these days.

23. zigbigwig

burnstar any good? it’s 0.99 right now

24. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I got hard back into Stardew Valley the last few days. I don’t know what came over me but I must have spent 3 hours furnishing my house last night.

sean_rugy and The Lucky Moose like this.
  25. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious