Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 822

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

2. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

I almost got the extreme one but read (and saw a YouTube video because I’m very bad at making buying decisions until I hear what others have to say) and everywhere seemed to suggest that the switch caps read/write speeds at under 100MB/s. I decided not to spend the extra on the extreme branded SD cards since the other one clocked at up to 100MB/s, but $5 extra isn’t such a big difference if anyone wants to cover all bases.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  3. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah, good point. That wouldn't surprise me one bit if the Switch's hardware doesn't support the fastest possible speeds heh. I can't really remember if I got that card because it was on sale at the time or if I just wanted the fastest to play it safe. Works great though, I wish the Switch had a setting buried somewhere to test the read speeds for comparison

I have read that U3 SD cards load games the fastest on the Switch out of the others, and it looks like the other one is only a U1, so the more expensive option may load things better

oncenowagain likes this.
  4. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Risk of Rain 2 has been rated for the switch! Idk what that actually means but HELL YES

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  5. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

Man, this is a rough thread for the people who like RDR2 and BotW.

6. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

i resumed playing zelda again after some days ago. i went ahead and grabbed all the expansion chests

Trial of the Sword on master mode is brutal.

7. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I’ve had Zelda since launch and I’m nowhere near beating it. I’m going to be dedicating some time into it really soon. Been playing Wind Waker on the Wii U and promised myself I’d finish BotW after I’m done with WW.

8. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

turns out Rain World is kinda fuckin hard. just got eaten three times in a row lol

9. StormAndTheSun

insects come to life Supporter

Rain World is a great game that is nearly unplayable due to its extremely punishing systems. Maybe one day I'll come back to it.

AndrewSoup likes this.
  10. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

My roommate has BotW and doesn't play it. I've never played it and it's just sitting there. Been looking for a new game to play.

I think it's time.

11. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

See you next year.

Anthony_ and scottlechowicz like this.
  12. Dog with a Blog

Got this started yesterday. Gonna add a spacey background and stuff next session

BDDA18D9-9145-45A2-86B4-4783BAD72AB3.jpeg

13. AndrewSoup

yeah if those neon green alligator things show up it's game over. still getting a handle on the movement/jumping/mechanics and all that.
    but i'm fully recognizing i shouldn't have bought it cuz i was supposed to be saving money and i have other games i haven't finished yet, lol

14. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I hate you still and I usually just tell people I like their tatts when I don't but I love the composition and art style to that fucking thing man, really nice.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  15. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

16. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

17. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I'm not very good at My Friend Pedro but it's so much fun.

ikanacanyon and oncenowagain like this.
  18. AndrewSoup

this is me, but replace My Friend Pedro with literally any game ever made

19. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Alot of people are saying Bloodstained for switch is very buggy and running poorly as well. Im sure it will get patched up at least, just a warning to anyone looking to get it today

20. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

alder’s blood looks cool

21. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Thanks. I'll hold off. sigh.

22. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I apologize for not posting it earlier but GAMES DONE quick is going on so watch!!!

also Nintendo games and stuff and donate pls

Mrplum5089 and zigbigwig like this.
  23. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

This is such a fuckin bummer

The devs did tweet that they are diverting resources to fix it though

24. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Looking to get into another indie game. Is Golf Story actually good or is that just a giant inside joke that I'm not a part of lol

zigbigwig likes this.
  25. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

@The Lucky Moose does genuinely like it a lot. It's a fun game, I think it's above average but I could not get THAT into it.

It's worth the price though and fun to play on and off.

Joe4th and Shrek like this.