Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 7

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I saw her about two weeks ago and just want more. Really pumped for the PS4 game.

2. zigbigwig Jun 15, 2016
    (Last edited: Jun 15, 2016)
    zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Received MH demo via e-mail.

Day made.

EDIT: if anyone's got a spare code he's willing to give just PM me and thank you in advance. I already gave away my spare to my SO and one of my MH friends is looking for one (badly).

3. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

ever oasis looks pretty fun ill probably get that.

4. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

SHIT YOU GUYS NEW PAPER MARIO OMG

5. circasurviver

Trusted

I hope it's better than Sticker Star

6. circasurviver

Trusted

I thought I was the only one interested in this.

7. zigbigwig

I think the OoT port was well made so optimization side I'm not worried. Hope the game is good, like a more challenging Fantasy Life or something.

Learning heavy bowgun in MH4 and MHG. I'm incredibly hyped. The new mechanics are really great.

8. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

i was in nyc over the weekend and went to the nintendo store which was quite nice, they had like a gallery of all their consoles including a gameboy that was essentially blown up in the gulf war and still works. i picked up a kirby shirt and a new nintendo 3ds (mainly because of the screen size since i previously only had the normal 3ds).
    also got my preorder of tokyo mirage but havent had time to play it yet.

WhitestKidUKnow and zigbigwig like this.
  9. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

The Nintendo Store is a magical place

10. zigbigwig Jul 13, 2016
    (Last edited: Jul 13, 2016)
    zigbigwig

So excited to get my hands on a Wii U. Will get Splatoon, Xenoblade Chronicles, Pokken, Bayonetta 1/2 and Tokyo Mirage with the unit and from the previous bundle already have codes for Runbow and Affordable Space Adventures.

My Current Buy List:
    Mario World
    Sm4sh
    Mario Kart
    Havent played Pikmin so might get that.

Not yet sure if I'll get Wonderful 101. Open to recommendations!

11. Morrissey

Trusted

Tropical Freeze does not get enough respect.

ChiliTacos likes this.
  12. zigbigwig

Oh yeah. Good pick. love platformers and love DK Country Returns (OST as welll). Those late game stages are awesome. How does Tropical Freeze compare vs the first one?

Adding.

13. circasurviver

Trusted

Yes all the games you listed are really fun. Use a Wiimote and Nunchuck for Pikmin if you have them. Play Affordable Space Adventure with friends if you have them.
    Also check out
    Hyrule Warriors
    DK: Tropical Freeze
    Captain Toad
    Lego City (I'm not a fan of most Lego games, but this one was great)

I know Star Fox Zero and ZombiU got some hate, but I love those games. Plus they are an experience that really only works on this console. That goes for Nintendo Land also (again if you have friends to play with)

I'll look at my collection later to see what other good games I have.

14. Morrissey

Trusted

Tropical Freeze is a little bit better than Returns. It does get absurdly hard at times, though.

15. zigbigwig

@circasurviver zombie u made my arms hurt so much (most definitely playing it the wrong way). I'll look into Starfox.

@Morrissey nice. That's what I'm hoping.

How about nsmb u and Super Luigi U? Any good?

16. Morrissey

Trusted

I liked both a lot. Playing as Nabbit in Super Luigi U adds something as well.

17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

18. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Just saw that, interested but would have preferred an SNES.

popdisaster00 likes this.
  19. Morrissey

Trusted

Why not just buy the games through Virtual Console?

20. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

1. I like physical stuff. 2. Could end up being a lot cheaper depending on price. 3. Tiny NES is cooool.

21. zigbigwig

Wow. That looks so cool. Might get one depending on the SRP

22. zigbigwig

23. circasurviver

Trusted

$60 is a good deal considering the price of VC games.

The games included with the base unit are:

• Nintendo published: Balloon Fight, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr, Dr. Mario, Excitebike, Ice Climber, Kid Icarus, Kirby's Adventure, Mario Bros, Metroid, Punch-Out! Featuring Mr. Dream, StarTropics, Super Mario Bros 1, 2 and 3, The Legend of Zelda, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
    • 3rd party: Bubble Bobble (SquareEnix by Taito), Castlevania, Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (Konami), Double Dragon II: The Revenge (Arc System Works), Final Fantasy (SquareEnix), Galaga (Bandai Namco), Ghosts and Goblins (Capcom), Gradius (Konami), Mega Man 2 (Capcom), Ninja Gaiden (KoeiTecmo), Pac-Man (Bandai Namco), Super C (Konami), Tecmo Bowl (KoeiTecmo)

24. circasurviver

Trusted

I'm going to at least get a controller to play VC games with.

zigbigwig likes this.
  25. zigbigwig

Haha yea it would be fun to bring to a friend's house with beer. Another way to play Megaman 2! Excite Bike and Balloon Fight. Chaos.

Wish it had Contra and Twin Bee haha. Or a SNES one. Zombied Ate My Neighbors.