Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 635

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

2. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

This is such a condescending soap box statement dude, do you read your posts and process them before you post them?

3. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I'm probably more in the boat of "until it's released it doesn't matter" because knowing something is coming doesn't change what's going on now. I still don't have it. It still has a chance not to be released (that's directed towards games not albums) so it doesn't do anything for me.

4. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

You'd be surprised at how much thought goes into making sure it's worded specifically enough to sound both condescending and self-destructive.

dorfmac likes this.
  5. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I think it's good to enjoy things that aren't too harmful

theagentcoma, Shakriel and Joe4th like this.
  6. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Personally I don't like knowing when a game is coming out until the day it comes out. That way I don't have to...look forward to it coming out beforehand.

7. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I like to see gameplay of a game before it's out to see if I'm even interested in spending money on it

Anthony_ and Fucking Dustin like this.
  8. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I don't buy this answer at all. You nearly always like to be against the grain and I'd bet anything that if whatever game series is your favorite announces a brand new iteration in this upcoming Direct that you wouldn't react in a "who cares?" kind of way.

theagentcoma and The Lucky Moose like this.
  9. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I like the hype for upcoming games. I'm glad I know Luigi's mansion 3 is coming a year before it's released. They better show new footage tomorrow.

theagentcoma likes this.
  10. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Half of this website is predicated on talking about stuff that hasn't come out yet and getting excited about it together because we are all geeks.

Joshua, theagentcoma, dadbolt and 7 others like this.
  11. Fucking Dustin

This is Dan's most correct take

12. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

What about my hotline bling breakdown tho?

Joe4th and Fucking Dustin like this.
  13. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

Anyway who is excited for Fire Emblem that’s all I care about

14. Fucking Dustin

Damn good point

oldjersey and Joe4th like this.
  15. Fucking Dustin

YEAH

Fire Emblem and gen 8 of Pokemon and I'll be a happy camper

Joe4th likes this.
  16. Joe4th

Can't wait to see some Fire Emblem gameplay. Very excited for it, but I do hope I enjoy it better than Fates. I loved Awakening and Echoes but Fates just didn't do it for me.

17. personalmaps

I’ve also never played any Animal Crossing before so I might end up picking it up when it comes out! I need something like Yonder to be calm and fun.

ChiliTacos, Fucking Dustin and Joe4th like this.
  18. I want final fantasy release dates

19. personalmaps

Ooh I’m curious what you didn’t like! I enjoyed the Conquest run more than Birthright, plot wise- but I liked the mechanics a lot.

Joe4th likes this.
  20. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

21. Joe4th

The plot lost me a lot of times and I had a hard time getting invested in the characters which bummed me out because some of their designs were really great. I wasn't crazy about the story being split over three games either. Combat wise it was tons of fun which helped me look past it a decent amount.

22. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Oh my, you are in for a treat.

23. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Very excited to see some Fire Emblem footage and really hoping for an Animal Crossing release date!

Joe4th likes this.
  24. Joe4th

I unfortunately don't think we'll get anything AC related this direct, it seems to be more Fire Emblem focused, and if they were going to have some AC news I feel like that would be advertised more

25. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I’ve never played Animal Crossing myself - but my buddy is telling me I need to get it once it’s out.

zigbigwig likes this.