Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 596

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Come on there totally was, haha, you just had to gather, but I thought it was well done, especially the world building aspect

2. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I posted this in the VG thread by accident because I am a mess today. Whoops. So I'll ask again.

How many of you completed some of the shrines in BoTW using guides? BE HONEST

3. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

I got to around 100, maybe less, and then looked up the rest and I'm glad I did. some of those I would have never found.

4. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Yeah but minimal. If you step back and look at the game as a whole. There’s not much. It’s like 6/8 cutscenes. The bulk is side missions and things that don’t pertain to the story.

Not saying there’s none. Just not as much as I like. Still an amazing game.

5. CrumbDonuts4Me

Personally, I just hope the new game is nothing like it. I miss dungeons and crazy weapons like the dual hookshots and the ability to make clone statues of myself.

6. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i have no shame about using guides when i wanna. i play games for fun and once searching for shit on my own stops being fun i’ll look up a guide. if a game gets hard to the point it’s not fun ill knock down the difficulty whenever.

i am a filthy casual, come at me

7. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

This makes me feel better about when I turn on my PS4 and see that you're on MHW but chicken out because I'm not sure what to do

Shrek likes this.
  8. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

haha feel no fear on that front, over the last couple of weeks i’ve beaten the game and geared up pretty hard so i can tear through early stuff like a wet paper towel. it’s way more fun playing non-solo so i would welcome it

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  9. Fucking Dustin

That's very good to know because I did okay when I opened up a quest at the start and thought I got the hang of controls but then the game was instantly like "GO ONLINE" and I got super intimidated because I don't like getting yelled at

sean_rugy and Shrek like this.
  10. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  11. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Dude is like an encyclopedia for the game

12. Fucking Dustin

For now, once the new stuff drops I'm useless

13. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I love guides. Still have my Prima guides for KH 1/2 and FF 7-9.

Even tho the guide for FF9 wasn’t even a real guide. It just says go online for the answer...

14. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

crumbdonuts is vasefullofrocks right?

Shrek likes this.
  15. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

whoa

16. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

What?

17. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Did I get in trouble for lurking somehow?

18. The Lucky Moose

Vase thank God I thought we scared you off

19. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

You guys didn't do anything. I've been a dick for so long and I asked Jason to freeze my account and I've started going back to therapy and I like having a feeling of community so I've been lurking.

20. The Lucky Moose

Crumb can’t be Vase because I shat on a beloved Sony franchise and studio and its fans and Crumbs backed me up somewhat lol

StepsInADance likes this.
  21. The Lucky Moose

Welcome back!

22. Fucking Dustin

Welcome back; I feel like I need to go to therapy so badly and I work weird hours that seem to make it impossible for me to find a place that's covered by my insurance :/ But I should probably stop making excuses. I hope you've been doing well!

Joe4th likes this.
  23. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Insurance is a very real issue when it comes to therapy. Also if you need some specific medications. I have friends that have given up on going because of it.

RyanPm40, Joe4th and Fucking Dustin like this.
  24. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Too true. Finally lost my health insurance at age 26, and my therapist who I had for about 5 years doesn't take the new insurance. At $120 a session, I don't think I'm going back unfortunately. Glad you've been getting help and welcome back!

25. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Hey, in case anyone is looking for a GC controller adapter for the Switch, my third party one just came in and it seems to work great!

It comes from WeiCheng on Amazon and has 46 ratings that have all 5 stars. Only took two days to ship.

Only did a quick course in Mario Kart to test it, so I'll have to play more to really get a feel for it, but I haven't noticed any issues.