Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 570

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

P4G>P5>P3P>P3

Now if we include the first three games (P1, P2: IS, P2: EP) then my list would be all over the place because the first three games are vastly different than the later entries.

It's honestly just a strange franchise as a whole. Shin Megami Tensei has some of the weirdest "subsets" or "spin-offs" because you have the main SMT entries then the Persona series, the Devil Summoner series, the Devil Survivor series and then like a bunch of one offs. It's really convoluted if you ask me, but the only thing that has been consistent is that Persona has always been exclusive to Sony consoles (including their handhelds).

2. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I have it, I don't notice anythin wrong with it. I am not sensitive to frame rate drops or anything though. I guess the translation can be a little off? Idgaf about that though. Game is great.

3. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I've heard about frame rate drops and the game crashing, but I thought I'd ask here as we all know how gamers can exaggerate how bad something is. Thanks.

4. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Never had the game crash, the ONLY thing that I really notice is you will see a monster in the distance staggering weirdly from the framerate but before you get even decently close it will start moving normally. Idk. that stuff doesn't bother me.

Jake W likes this.
  5. Jake W

Yeah stuff like that doesn't put me off like it does others. It's the crashing part that would put me off.

6. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

The WiiU spin off which I love and forgot the name of was so awesome

7. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Tokyo Mirage Sessions? I've been hoping they would re-release it on the Switch

8. The Lucky Moose

Yes. So good. And not even a little convoluted.

Vase Full Of Rocks and Joe4th like this.
  9. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

still looking for a pstv just to play Persona 4.

10. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I really wanna play Suikoden 3 and have no way of doing it short.of buying a fuckin PS3

11. Jake W

Is it not cheaper to just get a Vita

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  12. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

yeah but then I have to own a vita

(Kidding I just want a PSTV tbh)

zigbigwig and Jake W like this.
  13. Hoping P5 (and P4G and P3P lol) come to Switch next year

14. Jake W

There's a very slim chance of Persona 5, 3 and 4 are definitely out of the question lol

Vase Full Of Rocks, ECV and Contender like this.
  15. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

today i remembered how amazing Rune Factory 4 was and goddamn i need a Rune Factory on Switch

16. The Lucky Moose

So fucking good

Shrek likes this.
  17. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Hypothetical for y'all: Would you pay for a nintendo online service that was $60 a year, you got the same not so great online service, but you can stream every game from nes to gamecube. what price would be the cutoff?

18. The Lucky Moose

I’d pay 10€ a month for that

LuigiPeppercorn and Shrek like this.
  19. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

stream? no way. download locally with a temporary license like XBL and PSN? i’d pay 100 easy

20. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

this works too. stream was the first word that came to my head, but yeah. local download would really be the only way for this to work on a portable console anyway

Shrek likes this.
  21. Jake W

THIS

Shrek likes this.
  22. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I want GBA support added.

Joe4th likes this.
  23. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

having the original pokemon games on the switch is more important to me than anything else

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  24. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I’d love Pearl or black or any Pokémon post Ruby. Ruby/Sapphire are the last Pokémon games I’ve played.

Joe4th likes this.
  25. The Lucky Moose

I think the BW and BW2 games are arguably the best Pokemon games, you missed out

Dirty Sanchez likes this.