Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 566

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, it's like 20 for the year.

2. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  3. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I wish they weren't basically forcing people who want to back up their data to get it for the cloud saves, you should be able to back up your stuff otherwise.

But overall it's a good deal. They've released a fair amount of NES games with online and multiplayer.

4. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

tbf both Sony and Microsoft require subscription for cloud saves as well. not that it makes it any better

5. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Sounds pretty neat. I'll be joining you all in the Switch Club very soon!

Shrek likes this.
  6. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

7. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

That’s frightening.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  8. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

zigbigwig and Contender like this.
  9. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

DickyCullz likes this.
  10. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Fuck yeah. The Messenger is so good

billyboatman likes this.
  11. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

12. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

zigbigwig likes this.
  13. recall reality

"But existing is basically all I do!" Prestigious

Couldn't resist that 30% for Guacamelee! 2.

Hype for The Messenger free DLC. One of my favorite games of the year.

14. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Matt likes this.
  15. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I’ve been wanting to play The Messenger, but haven’t pulled the trigger. Worth it?

16. recall reality

"But existing is basically all I do!" Prestigious

Absolutely. If you like NES/SNES platformers like Ninja Gaiden and/or metroidvania games at all it's a must buy imo. Same self awareness and humor that Shovel Knight has and the quality to match. Good pacing and a really great game play twist about halfway through.

billyboatman likes this.
  17. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

How does the multiplayer game work in stardew?

if my friend isn’t online can i still play on the same game instancr and when he/she comes back, what happens????

18. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

This thread is so dead ever since Smash came out lol.

zigbigwig likes this.
  19. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

if I clear an island in Into the Breach but then I die on the second, do I have to start all over again? my brain can't handle that kind of disappointment. start over in Dead Cells? fine. this? fuck it hurts.

20. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I can’t get into those type of games. I’d feel like I’d wasted so much progress. I haven’t finished Hollow Knight for that reason alone. And all you lose is your spirt money..

21. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Yes. I love roguelikes so this doesn’t bother me at all, but I can understand why its so annoying. haha why is this different than starting over from dead cells? im curious

you can treat it like a board game in the sense that you restart from the beginning every time you lose. but you can still carry over 1 pilot from the last game though.

sean_rugy likes this.
  22. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

it’s just the grid-based tactics style gameplay I need to get more familiar with, in general. loved Advance Wars but haven’t played something like this sense then. I really do like what I’ve played of Into the Breach so I’m definitely sticking with it.

the whole ‘rogue’ genre is completely new to me and a 2D action platformer was just easier to wrap my head around in the beginning. whereas here I’m thinking so long about my every move that when I die I’m crushed. just personal preference really.

23. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Hollow Knight is really forgiving so that's really strange to me...

24. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Yeah it’s just the back tracking and I’m not good at remembering how to get back. Just became tedious cause sometimes it spawns you so far away.

It’s a great game and I enjoy it. I just need to jump back in.. too much to play. Still need to finish the new Tomb Raider, been blasting through World of Light, digging it as a little adventure mode. Then Spider man dlc 3. I wanna replay GOW. Too many games not enough time. Sadly

25. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Reminds me I still need to play the Horizon Zero Dawn DLC too. Shit haha horrible