Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 565

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

JOKER! P5! THE HYPE!

2. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I guess I can still have my dream of Spyro

3. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

it’s 12:04 and it’s saying I can’t play smash... I’m not happy.

edit: and I’m in!

4. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I have to wait until morning and it’s killing me

5. chris

Trusted Supporter

give me P5 on switch now, being able to play P4G handheld was a huge reason why I loved it so much

Shakriel likes this.
  6. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Joker on Smash has me wilding the fuck out

7. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Also

smash

Is

Downloading!!

8. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

It was supposed to come to Xbox, that’s the whole reasons Catherine came to Xbox, but then somehow it didn’t happen. If it comes to Switch, which is more likely now, it’ll probably also come to Xbox.

9. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Persona 5 was not supposed to release on Xbox. It was heavily rumored because of Catherine, but it was just wishfill thinking. The deal with Catherine was completely different. Atlus (and Sega) has different deals for each of their IPs with different companies. That's why you see SMT main entries only on Nintendo now, Persona entries on PlayStation and new IPs on multiplatform. I do not know the exact reasoning for it but I am assuming it's because of old deals and certain markets. Microsoft for instance has much fewer JRPGs on their consoles because the audience isn't nearly as large as it is on PlayStation and companies don't find it beneficial to develop for both platforms most the time.

10. The Lucky Moose

I specifically remember Catherine coming to Xbox 360 as a very elaborate cross-platform engine test for the next Persona game. Of course that could have just been a very pervasive rumour.

11. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, if I remember correctly, the sales difference between consoles determined the fate of Persona going forward, but it was a while back so I'd have to double check.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  12. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Maybe I should play Persona 5 now...

Joe4th likes this.
  13. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Persona 5 on Switch would be a dream because i wanna play it so bad but i always feel like an ass hogging the TV with the PS4

14. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

also Ultimate Alliance 3 is the ultimate proof that i don’t have an eye for graphics because while they don’t blow my mind theyre also totally inoffensive to me

Joe4th likes this.
  15. thesollopsist

Pro Sleeper Prestigious

I'm playing Warframe right now. About 3 hours (ish) in and 4 missions done. I'm just like
    [​IMG]

I'm not sure if it's cos I'm playing undocked and the writing is so small or what. I'm really struggling to grasp the weapon mod system and the user interface in general. It all seems so much to take in and it's just not clicking.

16. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

yea the tutorials aren’t as helpful. i haven’t had time to get into it. but people i know who’ve played it really love it, but they said you had to go on youtube for tutorials and get onboarded pretty much

17. thesollopsist

Pro Sleeper Prestigious

Hmmm thanks for the insight. I'm gonna try and learn what I can. I'll put in a few more hours and read a bit online.

Though I do hate having to research games like this personally. I should be able to learn IN THE GAME. Not do homework.

Edit: Just perused a text based guide very briefly in anticipation. So much to learn...

18. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

Best Buy lost my copy of Smash.

So, fun Friday.

19. thesollopsist

Pro Sleeper Prestigious

Dude that sucks! Sorry to hear that.

20. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

I smashed for an hour before work and its so much fun.

21. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

yea that’s actually what is turning me off from the game right now. i just finished reading a bunch of tutorials for Diablo 3 and I don’t think I’m ready to go that deep into a new game yet

22. thesollopsist

Pro Sleeper Prestigious

It's soo annoying because I want to love it and eventually feel I will. Just seems a big big learning curve. My brain's fried from work most days, I can't learn all this other shit too!

For what it's worth I spent a bit of time on D3 on PS4 and found it much more approachable than I'm finding warframe right now. Don't get me wrong. There is a bit to learn; but it eases you in nicely. The interface being much less convoluted helps too.

23. The Lucky Moose

Noice

24. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

I don’t know when I’ll play it but picked Into the Breach on sale

25. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

You have to pay to play online now?