Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 533

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. K_special93

Regular

Has anyone played the dark souls of 2D platforms yet... megaman 11. Lol in all seriousness I think it’s probably the best mega man game to play due to the difficulty modes you can pick and the new double gear system that gives more depth to the very basic jump and shoot (and sometimes slide) gameplay that is megaman

2. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Been playing it on the easiest mode because I’m terrible at mega man but my son always wants me to play it. Liking it so far but I need to increase the difficulty a bit.

3. K_special93

Regular

I finished it today on normal and honestly the difficulty hits that sweet spot of being hard until you’ve gotten good at the basics and even after that it’s still a bit of a challenge.

Taketimeandfind likes this.
  4. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

just walked out of the mall with the Switch, Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart, Snipperclips, and Hollow Knight. after a year of hardcore budgeting and life stuff, it felt like ecstasy.

also got the Fortnite one because it’s the same cost as vanilla and the code for the skins is currently going for 50-70 on eBay. first thing i’m doing when i get home is listing it lol.

5. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Friend code us bruh

Vase Full Of Rocks and Shrek like this.
  6. Shrek

GrantCloud likes this.
  7. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

just sent you one. same username as here

Shrek likes this.
  8. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

QFT

i have a consistent playgroup that i salmon run with and it’s so fun. I haven’t played Tower Control because for some reason I can’t catch it when I’m playing, but I do enjoy the other game modes more than Turf War. I don’t think it’s bad though. I still play it a lot.

9. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

10. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

do i have you on there? if not i'm trying to add as many friends as i can (if you want!)
    SW-2450-5491-0625

11. zigbigwig

i think so, if not I'll add you later. I also updated the OP with your friend code (and @Shrek's).

12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

13. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

14. zigbigwig

so tempted to grab Dark Souls on Switch. I don’t have the budget, time or skill for this game but I really want to be good at it because I had fun with Bloodborne even though I never got far. (still planning to go back to it though)

15. mymusicalsyn

Stand Up Sweater Gang

I'm counting down the days. This is definitely a game I really want to get good at and familiar with. Had a long conversation with a friend about it last night, and he couldn't stop talking about how good the lore and gameplay are. I'm so pumped on it.

zigbigwig likes this.
  16. Windowsdown Oct 18, 2018
    (Last edited: Oct 18, 2018)
    Windowsdown

Got it early last night as some shops in Paris always release stuff a few days ahead of the release date. It's awesome. Online servers aren't up yet so I'm grinding to be a decent step ahead of everyone I invade starting tomorrow.

For the lore, I'd recommend watching Vaatividya's content. It's really well done and explains pretty much everything in the Soulsborne games.

mymusicalsyn and zigbigwig like this.
  17. The Lucky Moose

Dark Souls 1 isn't my favourite Souls game for personal reasons but it is an absolute classic. Enjoy it people.

18. The Lucky Moose

How Let's Go Pikachu And Eevee Update Pokemon Yellow For A New Generation

The 2018 Pokemon games really seem like they are made for kids, so I might wait until 2019 for the next core Pokemon games, but this interview is interesting regardless. Apparently the first Pokemon games, Red and Blue (or Green in Japan) had a six year developed cycle and was made by nine people.

19. Shrek

that Fortnite skin from the Switch bundle i put on eBay went for fucking $79, people are insane. using it to preorder Pokémon

dadbolt, ECV, mymusicalsyn and 2 others like this.
  20. zigbigwig

i am dumb but how much is dark souls? I have no idea why I can't find the SRP online.

21. Windowsdown

Got it for 39,99€ (roughly 46 US dollars).

zigbigwig likes this.
  22. zigbigwig

Thanks lol. Looks like it's 50USD, and I read somewhere it has 20% off as an introductory price. Not bad.

23. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

im fully expecting this to be heavily kid oriented but personally one of the things i love about the franchise is the world and regions and such, and i cannot pass up seeing kanto in 3d. ill probably breeze through it and never play it again but as a pokemon stan i feel like its a must.

24. The Lucky Moose

I kind of think the graphics they’ve been doing since XY aren’t as cool as their best pixel art (BW2). It’s fine though. What mostly turns me off of these upcoming games is that there won’t be wild Pokemon. That to me destroys the feeling a little.

25. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I owe my Switch some lovin this weekend.

loudasallgetout likes this.