Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. circasurviver

Trusted

Damn I got back into Splatoon. It's so addicting!

miltownrob likes this.
  2. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

The difference between Sony and Nintendo is that Nintendo are always trying to find new things to do. They're not just trying to be difficult but they don't want to just stick with what already works and make the graphic more powerful, that's not the way they work. I'm just angry about the Zelda delay.

zigbigwig likes this.
  3. miltownrob

Regular Prestigious

star fox is fun! if you are a fan of them at all, you won't regret it. plus the bonus game guard is a ton of fun.

4. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

so i kind of gave up on conquest like a month ago and then i lent it to my roommate and he also gave up in like a week. ive played through every fire emblem game since the 6th one (except radiant dawn) and ive never faced a difficulty level like this one. i went with conquest over birthright because i heard it was harder and my main gripe with awakening was how easy it was, but this is kind of ridiculous.

5. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Running Birthright Lunatic atm. Heard conquest was harder. Pretty stoked.

6. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

Ocarina of Time is only $20 on the 3DS estore and I'm soooo tempted to just buy it even though I totally shouldn't.

7. Brandon Allin

Finest Quality Crappy Punk Rock Since '92 Prestigious

That also seems largely to be the reason they've fallen so far behind.

8. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

in ways. It's also the reason for much of their success. It's why all of their big first party games are so well received and reviewed and spawned a lot of the most successful consoles. Also a lot of their innovations have been either adopted or have been copied by the other companies. I think what's been hurting them the most over the past couple of consoles has been the lack of power which has led to almost a complete lack of third party support in comparison to the other two consoles.

NationalPhenomenon likes this.
  9. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Links awakening is the only Zelda game I've ever beat. Also probably my favorite game of all time as well.

Surfwax likes this.
  10. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

has anyone played yokai watch? i understand its pretty popular in japan which has peaked my interest in it a bit

11. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

It's pretty fun. Definitely aimed at little kids with like over the top morals and stuff. Gameplay is a little mindless and kinda similar to ffxiii where you don't exactly control the battles but just kinda guide them.

12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

13. DooDooBird

Trusted

I'm probably the minority, but I don't find the controls as frustrating and difficult as the reviews described. Play through the game once and you'll have it down. It's really not that tough. I just don't get all the hate. I'd prefer if there was an option for traditional pro controller, but oh well. My biggest gripe is that I hate using the wii u gamepad because you have to charge that bitch every 2 hours or whatever.

14. circasurviver

Trusted

I struggled with the controls on my first play through, but after that they just clicked. Now I can say this is easily my favorite Starfox game. Oh and Project Guard is really fun too.

15. zigbigwig May 19, 2016
    (Last edited: May 19, 2016)
    zigbigwig

Zero Time Dilemma looks fantastic. That cliffhanger at the end is nasty. The video is the Vita version though.

If you haven't gotten around to 999, I recommend it. The only gripe I had about that game was not having slept properly for days just trying to get all the endings. The story is so addicting.

Already own VLR but haven't played it though. Only heard good things.

16. miltownrob

Regular Prestigious

any tips for the boss levels where you can't switch views?

17. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

^what this guy said

Youarcade and WhitestKidUKnow like this.
  18. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

I can't wait for the new Zelda, the only series in which I'm a full on completes.

Besides the first 2 I can never beat

19. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

I'm also in the minority of loving the new Star Fox, sometimes I don't understand nintendo fans. At first they were whining about not enough games utilizing the Gamepad and now they bitch about one of the few titles that does it well. Lol

20. drstrong

I'm Back.

My dad recently cleaned out his house and gave me back some of my old belongings which included an SNES, Sega Genesis and Playstation 1. Holy hell I am going to get back into this.

WhitestKidUKnow likes this.
  21. zigbigwig

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm really surprised it isn't just a smart phone.

23. circasurviver

Trusted

Anyone else pick up a pair of the Vans X Nintendo collection? I ordered the Zelda Parisian Night slip ons, I'm stoked to get my hands on them (feet in them). I really wanted to get more of them, just not sure I can justify spending another 65+ bucks. A fashionable wife and growing kids eat up most of my new shoe budget.

24. zigbigwig

Did you like any of the designs? I hated the huge VANS name plastered over everything.

25. circasurviver

Trusted

[​IMG]
    These are the one I got, the little Vans tag doesn't bother me much.
    I got these ones for my daughter.
    [​IMG]
    I think the bottoms are a nice touch.
    [​IMG]
    Here's the collection if anyone wants to check them out. Vans x Nintendo | Shop Shoes, Shirts, Hats & More.

WhitestKidUKnow likes this.