Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 492

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

ChiliTacos likes this.
  2. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

I am so ready for D3 on switch. Was going to dust off my ps4 copy but think I'll wait for this

ChiliTacos likes this.
  3. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Have you caved in yet for that other game?

4. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

goosebumps from that diablo trailer.

i skipped it on all platforms, for some reason, but I'm a huge Diablo 1/2 fan so this is going to be amazing

sean_rugy likes this.
  5. DickyCullz

no................. maybe.... ok fine, dead cells is fucking great. YOU HAPPY DAN

oldjersey and ChiliTacos like this.
  6. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I am soooo bad at Dead Cells. Like, I don't even wanna tell you guys how far I've made it.

7. DickyCullz

I wouldn't say I'm good at it either, but I'm having a blast. Need to slow up and use the weapons way more than I do. The traps are great

ChiliTacos likes this.
  8. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I love having an ice and fire grenade. Freeze em with ice, burn em with fire, and hack away. I can not for the life of me use shields effectively. Give me a bow all day long.

9. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I love the ice or magnet grenade combined with the metal blade things that spin on the ground. An assassin's assassin's dagger all day.

10. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

11. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Great AMA. Those guys are awesome.

12. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

So what is dead cells about? I’m soo behind on games. I still want to get Celeste and Hollow Knight. Not to mention I need to finish so many others such as Golf Story

13. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

My Switch battery is shot. I can charge it to 100%, and it'll drop 1% every 3 seconds or so. Will be at 1% within 15 minutes. Sucks, because I just want to play Dead Cells. I need to call support, not sure what they'll do for me though.

14. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

They will replace the battery, might have to pay though

15. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Is that something where you’d lose all your saves? If so I’d wait until they allow cloud saves

16. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

The unit is useless at this point, I don't know if it's worth waiting. Plus, I'd think most of the saves are on my SD?

17. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

I’m so bad at the Monster Hunter Generations demo, I can’t even take down the easiest quest in the given time limit. The game seems impenetrable having not previously played it on 3DS.

Looking for something new to play besides Wolfenstein and Octopath and Hollow Knight and Dead Cells look cool but all the talk about how difficult they are is kinda scaring me off since I clearly suck at games.

18. K_special93

Regular

monster hunter generations plays like shit coming back to it after playing MH world, that game streamlined a lot and made everything sooooooooo much easier to do

TheBaroness likes this.
  19. K_special93

Regular

soooo I played it at the tokyo game show last year and it was a ball, was playing it on an xbox and embarrassed myself in front of the rep there because I confused the button layout on the xbone controller with the switch controller button layout, but he did tell me they were working on a port, good to see its finally coming out

oldjersey likes this.
  20. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Question for you guys. High chance none of you will know anything but i thought it’s worth getting some opinions.

My brother in law and my sister are on a road trip right now. They were loading up to come home and he left his switch on the top of the car and forgot to put it inside. You can guess the rest. They lost it. It fell off the car somewhere and they spent a long time tracing their trail but couldn’t find it in the end. I’m assuming there is nothing Nintendo can do, but am i wrong? What are. What are the chances Nintendo hooks them up?

21. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Zero chance

22. Kennedy

Does anyone know like... if he were to get a new one would he be able to get his games he downloaded back for free by logging into his same Nintendo account?

23. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Yes. Save files, no. Games, yes.

The Lucky Moose and Kennedy like this.
  24. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Yeah, they’ll transfer your licenses if you ask them on the phone, but that’s it

25. Kennedy

LMAO. So they posted on some lost and found page or something in this town they were in and they got it back. Honestly crazy hahaha